Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

McKenzie back with Packers

lol, Carroll looked real good on the blown coverage of Muhammed,

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

daredevil25 is offline Rookie

I think he would be a fool to not come back. Missing 160K, seeing your team dominate w/ Al Harris and Michael Hawthorne as the best CBs, and knowing two rookies are playing exceptional w/o you. MM, would have been a fool to continue this silly holdout. We have the same problem w/ Ellis Johnson, holding out to "offset the cost of moving his family".

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    He still wants to be traded... and thinks playing may force that. Heck... I think its win win for the Pack.. either he playes, and will play well to force a trade, or the Pack does trade him and they get a high #1. Either way, we are better off than yesterday at this time.

I think he'll come back, have fun, and be ok with things.... but you know what... who gives a shit if he helps the team somehow, unless his attitude becomes a problem...

Since you used the Moss example earlier, I will refer back to that. If you guys have been telling us that moss is a cancer to our team, because of his attitude, then how can you now say you will be happy if MM plays for the pack? He would be the same cancer to your team, that you tried to tell us moss was to us, no?

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Yah, cept for Moss has something on his mind more important than getting traded..... the Superbowl.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Yah, cept for Moss has something on his mind more important than getting traded..... the Superbowl.

And Moss is the best WR in the game, MM isn't anywhere near the best CB.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I don't think having Irvin hurt will hurt our team that much more. Granted, we now have Jones as our nickel back, which absolutely kills me, but if the 1 and 2 guys stay healthy I think we'll be ok. But we need Williams at 100% and Winfield at 100%.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Tell you what, and I'm not trying to be too much of a homer, but the midget CB we drafted isn't looking that bad. Yeah, he did totally mess up that coverage, but luckily it didn't cost us the game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not thinking All-Pro here, but if he progresses, I don't see why he might not make the All-Rookie team, being a couple other of the top DB's taken have been hurt.

And frankly, I'd rather start the rook than Mckenzie.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can he stop/contain Moss los? In your opinion.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Can he stop/contain Moss los? In your opinion.
    Stop Moss? No.

Moss is contained by containing Culpepper and frustrating the running game. That doesn't have much to do with the midget CB. Hopefully, Grady will be back and we'll be able to do some of that, but Pepper is a lot more mobile than Delhomme.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Here's my take on the McKensie thing

Staying away he has no chance oif being traded and has no leverage. So he says to himself how can I use that asshole sherms arrogance against him. I'll come back say the right things agree to no reworking then once activated and a par tof the 53 man roster I will sit my ass down and do nothing. Now Sherm has a man on his team taking up a spot that does nothing. What is that? leverage. Now sherm is forced to trade or cut him and get nothing or have a 52 man roster!!
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast