whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Maybe the Pack played so bad because

Is McKenzie a cancer in the locker room and is his discontent affecting the other players, maybe the pack is on their way to a melt-down!!

Nice round of boos when McKenzie came on the field, thought the pack was all a big happy family and he was accepted back? :scratch:

Where is the loyal fan base (how about that Fan4favre)? ukeright:

Why did a lot of people leave the game early and disparge the pack? :bootyshake:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: Maybe the Pack played so bad because

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Is McKenzie a cancer in the locker room and is his discontent affecting the other players, maybe the pack is on their way to a melt-down!!
    Don't know about a melt down, but I'd be a lot happier with McKenzie either playing full-time or outta there. Its funny, because the Packers have been very focused on this game, and given as good as they looked on Monday night (which a lot of you acknowledged), something might be said for the effect of him coming back.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Nice round of boos when McKenzie came on the field, thought the pack was all a big happy family and he was accepted back? :scratch:
    Well, yeah, except for that one family member that boycotts all the family get-togethers and says he wants to be traded to a new family that makes more money, then when no one will take him, he comes back and thinks everything will be fine. Fans aren't so giving to the prodigal sons, nor do I think they should be, in this case.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Where is the loyal fan base (how about that Fan4favre)? ukeright:
    Not sure what you mean by that, but Lambeau Field set an attendance record on Sunday, even if it was to see them lose.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Why did a lot of people leave the game early and disparge the pack? :bootyshake:
    Well, because they stunk and lost to the Bears. I'm sure if they did the same in the Metrodome that not every fan would stay in place until the final gun. Also, I wasn't there, so that would have been one more that would have stayed to the end.

In GB, warm games are usually attended by the old geezers that actually own the tickets, and then they let family members go to the cold games. So, my guess it was the old geezers who took off.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I hate to say it LA but I think that pack fans are frustrated because they know they are poised for a fall from grace much like that of the 49ers. They are going to have a tough time in the NFC Norse division till they go through a painful rebuilding phase.

WWBGD

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Interesting, RK, and on the Packer sites, there are some who would agree with you. Funny how fans can go from being so high after one win to so low after a loss.

Mike Flanagan, the Packer center, had a good quote yesterday, "We didn't order Super Bowl rings after last week's game, and we're not looking for hole to crawl in after today's game. There's 14 games to go and a lot of football to play."

Win or lose, Pack or Vikes, I like to stay grounded. So, I'm not going to agree with you and fold up tents just yet.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

daredevil25 is offline Rookie

Its funny how the attitude of people change immediately from Week 1 to Week 2. I think by Week 10 the playoff picture becomes clearer but in Week 2 nothings decided. Teams undefeated right now could stink it up the rest of the year, and teams winless could go on some unprecedented winning streak. Look at the Bills and Eagles last season. Bills start 2-0 then only manage 4 more wins, Eagles start 0-2 and saw their offense score no TDs. They go on to win 12 more games.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

After last season, I am waiting till at least week 10 before I start passing judgement on the teams in our division, after all detroit is 2-0.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

yeah i know it is only week 2 but IF we win, if we win we will have 2 wins, one against Dallas, one against Philly, Detroit has beaten houston and chicago right? Either way i do agree though i mean a 6-0 team is not even a playoff lock so 1-1 or even 0-2 for any team is big but not the end all be all this early, and i dont think the Pack are collapsing in the least, while the talent level and big names arent there besides green and favre it was one loss, i look forward to seeing how they play next wek in Indy vs Peyton, if the win that one then that will say something about their team
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

GBMiah is offline Rookie

I think its a combination of GB's big win (which I dont see as a fluke) and subsequent overconfidence at the Bears game. Plus they may have been partially looking ahead to the Indy game, thinking the Bear game was a gimmie. And on the other hand, that game was the superbowl of thier schedule. It was GB at home and that was the first thing Lovie said when he got into town was that he was going to beat Greenbay.

they just simply looked past it. As these last few years and this year go on, Im really starting to want another head coach.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

cheesefree is offline Starter

Maybe the Pack played bad so the Vikings wouldn't feel so bad after totally sucking in Philly.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]