Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PInfante97 is offline Rookie

Maybe that Childress guy wasnt so bad after all

Think about it. Took us from 6 wins to 8 wins to 10 wins to 12 wins and if his players didnt fumble the game away, he would of got us to the super bowl

just saying..... think on it

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    To bad Marrdro isn't here. He would bump you to the top of his spreadsheet !

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Yes, Yes he was

VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter
    I am probably the only one who liked Childress, I thought he was fired too early

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    The players didn't respect him. He took the team that was one play from the superbowl and went 3-7 the following year. We had the 29th ranked offense, with Brett Favre.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    The players didn't respect him. He took the team that was one play from the superbowl and went 3-7 the following year. We had the 29th ranked offense, with Brett Favre.
    So what? Childress should have gotten 1 more year even though he went 3-7 and if he did not do well without Brett then I would understand that he needs to be fired, hell, he was a better coach than Frazier was

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Crack is bad for the brain.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    I think the final word is was Childress hired anywhere else as a head coach? Obviously not. Lots of head coach's move from one team to another as head coach if they are good enough. Chilly is an assistant coach. Frazier is an assistant coach. It has been a long time since we had a coach who can make it as an NFL head coach.

WWBGD

313zoe is online now Starter
    Blog Entries

Maybe that Childress guy wasnt so bad after all

Childress wasn't that bad but liked people said players didn't respect him and i also liked Mike Tice and i think Dennis Green was the best HC vikings had but those guys won't get rehire and please no Jack Del Rio i think we need an offensive mind coach who can develop the talent we have on offense and who can bring in a DC who know what he is doin and who don't run Tampa 2
    Last edited by 313zoe; 12-30-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 313zoe View Post
    Childress wasn't that bad but liked people said players didn't respect him and i also liked Mike Tice and Dennis Green as the best HC vikings had but those guys won't get rehire and please no Jack Del Rio i think we need an offensive mind coach who can develop the talent we have on offense and who can bring in a DC who know what he is doin and who don't run Tampa 2
    Tice as the best Vikings coach? Are you nuts? Tice was an awful head coach

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast