Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Maxim's Expose on the "Love Boat"

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    it'll never die WVV =)

if we won the superbowl this year, the first articles would be something like...

"From Love Boat to Lambardi Trophy"
    Now THAT would be the ONE article I would LOVE to read about that overreported incident!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Benet" wrote:
    While it cannot be posted on this board (for obvious reasons), I'd love to know what Maxim uncovered with regards to the Loveboat Scandal, because to be honest I thought the whole thing was blown out of proportion.

Give a synopsis in the Two Beer Minimum if you can.. I wanna know ALL the sordid details; not just what the Pioneer Press and Star Tribune deem newsworthy.
    Seriously dude, some of the stuff they describe is just ridiculous. I would rather not risk incurring the wrath of webby and the mods for posting very adult material in what is a clean forum.

However, I'll shoot you a PM later :lol:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

So who wants to go sailing with the Vikings cheerleaders? Lol

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

I got the new issue on Monday, and that was the first thing I read. I was gonna post it in the two-beers-min. thread because you have to be a Maxim subscriber to access their website, but that article is not accessable online. It went really in depth, and really surprised me. I have to agree with oddmanout about the players getting what they deserved.
    However, the only thing that it mentioned about C-Pep was that he was playing dice in the front of the boat, which was his story all along.
    Another thing that I didn't realize was that all of the "entertainment" was flown in from right here in Atlanta. I wonder if I have ever encountered any of these girls in my single days when I was known to frequent a strip club or two... Me and some buddies did see Mike Vick when we were out once, maybe they were recomended...

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

"oddmanout22287" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    While it cannot be posted on this board (for obvious reasons), I'd love to know what Maxim uncovered with regards to the Loveboat Scandal, because to be honest I thought the whole thing was blown out of proportion.

Give a synopsis in the Two Beer Minimum if you can.. I wanna know ALL the sordid details; not just what the Pioneer Press and Star Tribune deem newsworthy.
    Seriously dude, some of the stuff they describe is just ridiculous. I would rather not risk incurring the wrath of webby and the mods for posting very adult material in what is a clean forum.

Cool! Thanks man..

If the article was included in the UK Maxim I would be sorely tempted to reverse my perception of "lads mags" and buy it, but I doubt an article on the Vikings Loveboat Scandal would feature in the UK Maxim.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Is it an article you might read more than once?

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"Benet" wrote:
    "oddmanout22287" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:

Cool! Thanks man..

If the article was included in the UK Maxim I would be sorely tempted to reverse my perception of "lads mags" and buy it, but I doubt an article on the Vikings Loveboat Scandal would feature in the UK Maxim.
    If it's that ridiculous, maybe you could PM it to me too! :lol: :lol:
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ryanmurphy" wrote:
    I got the new issue on Monday, and that was the first thing I read. I was gonna post it in the two-beers-min. thread because you have to be a Maxim subscriber to access their website, but that article is not accessable online. It went really in depth, and really surprised me. I have to agree with oddmanout about the players getting what they deserved.
    However, the only thing that it mentioned about C-Pep was that he was playing dice in the front of the boat, which was his story all along.
    Another thing that I didn't realize was that all of the "entertainment" was flown in from right here in Atlanta. I wonder if I have ever encountered any of these girls in my single days when I was known to frequent a strip club or two... Me and some buddies did see Mike Vick when we were out once, maybe they were recomended...
    Was that you I saw over at Cheetah's III...the guy that they had to drag off of the stage? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Dude could you pm it to me to? I want to know what went on. So if you get time could you please pm it to me.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

*edit nevermind*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast