Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Maxim's Expose on the "Love Boat"

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    it'll never die WVV =)

    if we won the superbowl this year, the first articles would be something like...

    "From Love Boat to Lambardi Trophy"
    Now THAT would be the ONE article I would LOVE to read about that overreported incident!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    374

    Re: Maxim's Expose on the "Love Boat"

    "Benet" wrote:
    While it cannot be posted on this board (for obvious reasons), I'd love to know what Maxim uncovered with regards to the Loveboat Scandal, because to be honest I thought the whole thing was blown out of proportion.

    Give a synopsis in the Two Beer Minimum if you can.. I wanna know ALL the sordid details; not just what the Pioneer Press and Star Tribune deem newsworthy.
    Seriously dude, some of the stuff they describe is just ridiculous. I would rather not risk incurring the wrath of webby and the mods for posting very adult material in what is a clean forum.

    However, I'll shoot you a PM later :lol:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

  3. #13
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Maxim's Expose on the "Love Boat"

    So who wants to go sailing with the Vikings cheerleaders? Lol

  4. #14
    ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    391

    Re: Maxim's Expose on the "Love Boat"

    I got the new issue on Monday, and that was the first thing I read. I was gonna post it in the two-beers-min. thread because you have to be a Maxim subscriber to access their website, but that article is not accessable online. It went really in depth, and really surprised me. I have to agree with oddmanout about the players getting what they deserved.
    However, the only thing that it mentioned about C-Pep was that he was playing dice in the front of the boat, which was his story all along.
    Another thing that I didn't realize was that all of the "entertainment" was flown in from right here in Atlanta. I wonder if I have ever encountered any of these girls in my single days when I was known to frequent a strip club or two... Me and some buddies did see Mike Vick when we were out once, maybe they were recomended...

  5. #15
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: Maxim's Expose on the "Love Boat"

    "oddmanout22287" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    While it cannot be posted on this board (for obvious reasons), I'd love to know what Maxim uncovered with regards to the Loveboat Scandal, because to be honest I thought the whole thing was blown out of proportion.

    Give a synopsis in the Two Beer Minimum if you can.. I wanna know ALL the sordid details; not just what the Pioneer Press and Star Tribune deem newsworthy.
    Seriously dude, some of the stuff they describe is just ridiculous. I would rather not risk incurring the wrath of webby and the mods for posting very adult material in what is a clean forum.

    However, I'll shoot you a PM later :lol:
    Cool! Thanks man..

    If the article was included in the UK Maxim I would be sorely tempted to reverse my perception of "lads mags" and buy it, but I doubt an article on the Vikings Loveboat Scandal would feature in the UK Maxim.

  6. #16
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Maxim's Expose on the "Love Boat"

    Is it an article you might read more than once?


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  7. #17
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: Maxim's Expose on the "Love Boat"

    "Benet" wrote:
    "oddmanout22287" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    While it cannot be posted on this board (for obvious reasons), I'd love to know what Maxim uncovered with regards to the Loveboat Scandal, because to be honest I thought the whole thing was blown out of proportion.

    Give a synopsis in the Two Beer Minimum if you can.. I wanna know ALL the sordid details; not just what the Pioneer Press and Star Tribune deem newsworthy.
    Seriously dude, some of the stuff they describe is just ridiculous. I would rather not risk incurring the wrath of webby and the mods for posting very adult material in what is a clean forum.

    However, I'll shoot you a PM later :lol:

    Cool! Thanks man..

    If the article was included in the UK Maxim I would be sorely tempted to reverse my perception of "lads mags" and buy it, but I doubt an article on the Vikings Loveboat Scandal would feature in the UK Maxim.
    If it's that ridiculous, maybe you could PM it to me too! :lol: :lol:
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Maxim's Expose on the "Love Boat"

    "ryanmurphy" wrote:
    I got the new issue on Monday, and that was the first thing I read. I was gonna post it in the two-beers-min. thread because you have to be a Maxim subscriber to access their website, but that article is not accessable online. It went really in depth, and really surprised me. I have to agree with oddmanout about the players getting what they deserved.
    However, the only thing that it mentioned about C-Pep was that he was playing dice in the front of the boat, which was his story all along.
    Another thing that I didn't realize was that all of the "entertainment" was flown in from right here in Atlanta. I wonder if I have ever encountered any of these girls in my single days when I was known to frequent a strip club or two... Me and some buddies did see Mike Vick when we were out once, maybe they were recomended...
    Was that you I saw over at Cheetah's III...the guy that they had to drag off of the stage? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Maxim's Expose on the "Love Boat"

    Dude could you pm it to me to? I want to know what went on. So if you get time could you please pm it to me.

  10. #20
    jdvike's Avatar
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,440

    Re: Maxim's Expose on the "Love Boat"

    *edit nevermind*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Smoot on the Love Boat party
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 04:36 PM
  2. Bengals need a Love Boat....
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 02:36 PM
  3. Culpepper Wants 'Love Boat' Case Dismissed
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 11:20 PM
  4. Love Boat dilemma looms for Vikings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 04:42 AM
  5. List of the Vikings on the Love Boat
    By jimmymac in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 02:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •