Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,734

    Re: matt hasselback in a viking hat

    If you notice guys who aren't wearing hats they are the ones that were given the Packer's lids and they flushed them :wink:

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    960

    Re: matt hasselback in a viking hat

    Probably no one wearing packers hats cuz there are no packers represented....

  3. #13
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,053

    Re: matt hasselback in a viking hat

    Means nothing. Steve Smith was wearing a Matt Hasselbeck jersey yesterday. It is all in good fun. Besides, we don't need Hasselbeck as our QB.

  4. #14
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: matt hasselback in a viking hat

    if you say hassleback's performance in the superbowl you would agree that we don't want him as our QB

  5. #15
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: matt hasselback in a viking hat

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Probably nothing because yesterday in the Skills competition Steve Smith ran the competition finals in a Hasselback uniform.
    I thought that was awesome! Pretty funny too.

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    if you say hassleback's performance in the superbowl you would agree that we don't want him as our QB
    Were you actually watching the Super Bowl? Hasselbeck outplayed Roethlisberger like it was nothing, I thought he had a great game. With the exception of the time management snafus (which were also part Holmgren's fault) he played well. Not to mention he's the NFC starter in the Pro Bowl this year with almost 3500 yards, 24 TDs and 9 picks, with a quartberback rating of 98.2. If you pass that up you're a fool.

  6. #16
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: matt hasselback in a viking hat

    It's just a way to show team work. Doesn't mean a thing otherwise. Calm down! :lol: :roll:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  7. #17
    donjen95's Avatar
    donjen95 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    87

    Re: matt hasselback in a viking hat

    Anyone who would rather have hasselback over culpepper is insane!

  8. #18
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: matt hasselback in a viking hat

    alexander had a carolina hat on the other day. and steve smith wore hasselbecks jersey for the fastest man race
    We're bringing purple back.

  9. #19
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: matt hasselback in a viking hat

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Probably nothing because yesterday in the Skills competition Steve Smith ran the competition finals in a Hasselback uniform.
    I thought that was awesome! Pretty funny too.

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    if you say hassleback's performance in the superbowl you would agree that we don't want him as our QB
    Were you actually watching the Super Bowl? Hasselbeck outplayed Roethlisberger like it was nothing, I thought he had a great game. With the exception of the time management snafus (which were also part Holmgren's fault) he played well. Not to mention he's the NFC starter in the Pro Bowl this year with almost 3500 yards, 24 TDs and 9 picks, with a quartberback rating of 98.2. If you pass that up you're a fool.
    were you actually watching the superbowl????

    he outplayed rothlisberger, but not by much. all throughout the second half he missed WR's who were wide open. in the 4th quarter when it really mattered, he missed at least 3(three) wide open WR's by over 3 yards. if you really want a QB who would choke like that in the big game then your nuts. the only reason they were still in the game is because of that long INT return and the fact that Pittsburgh played brutal

  10. #20
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: matt hasselback in a viking hat

    as long as sharper wasn't wearing a packer hat there is no need for contriversy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Matt Spaeth?
    By vikingsfanpa8202 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 12:10 PM
  2. Matt Hasselback out 2-4 weeks
    By PurplePride80 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Matt Schaub
    By vikings11_27 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 07:08 PM
  4. Me and Matt Blair
    By Turboe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 09:21 PM
  5. Matt Stover?
    By Viking_Spirit in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 05:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •