Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Mark Schlereth gives us the "STINK"!

Schlereth has the "Stink" all over his tiny pecker...from all the butt reamings that he gives his boyfriend.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"jkjuggalo" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I tried to give a girl the "Stink" once... that's like a dutch oven, right?
    No, its more like the Tennessee Steamroller.
    Which is pretty much the same as the flaming amazon or the Nicaraguan midget mayonnaise fest. The dutch oven is what Uncle Jesse does to Becky every morning.

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Well, it is pretty much clear around the NFL, except for those on this site who have lined up and actually drank the "Tarvaris Kool-Aide (TM)", that the Vikings in 2008 are stacked at almost ever position, except WR, TE and QB. Everyone in the NFL knows this, so quit pretending... :

Quit trying to pretend that Tarvaris is good, and that he is not the one factor that will keep us out of the Super Bowl, because absolutely everyone in the NFL knows this.

Sometimes, someone just needs to drop the Knowledge and bring some reality into this whole thing.

BTW, don't call me a Tarvaris "hater", because I will just turn around and call you a "Booty Hater".

The Booty Era needs to begin, as fast as possible...

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"StillPurple" wrote:
    Well, it is pretty much clear around the NFL, except for those on this site who have lined up and actually drank the "Tarvaris Kool-Aide (TM)", that the Vikings in 2008 are stacked at almost ever position, except WR, TE and QB. Everyone in the NFL knows this, so quit pretending... :

Quit trying to pretend that Tarvaris is good, and that he is not the one factor that will keep us out of the Super Bowl, because absolutely everyone in the NFL knows this.

Sometimes, someone just needs to drop the Knowledge and bring some reality into this whole thing.

BTW, don't call me a Tarvaris "hater", because I will just turn around and call you a "Booty Hater".

Still, i'd be less inclined to call you a T-Jack hater, if all of your posts weren't 1.) anti-TJ and 2.) all general opinion sentences on why you don't like him.... I mean you can't argue he made progress, and that he still has started less than 16 games... and JDB needs some time to learn. Only rookie QB i'd like starting this year would be Matt Ryan, but he's not on our team.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"StillPurple" wrote:

And u kno for sure Booty will come in and play better than fuckin tjack??? Booty is a rookie, he hasnt thrown one pass in the NFL, he hasnt played in one game in the nfl, he was drafted in the 5th round, he doesnt have any NFL experience.. Now if Booty comes in and plays good in the pre-season then you can have something to debate about, but dont start calling for JDB to start when you havent seen him play one game in the NFL...

and y do
    u care if ppl call u a tjack hater?? u r the definition of a tjack hater.... and go ahead call me a booty hater, but i actually like him...

and maybe you should bring some knowledge and reality into ur posts

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Braddock" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:

Still, i'd be less inclined to call you a T-Jack hater, if all of your posts weren't 1.) anti-TJ and 2.) all general opinion sentences on why you don't like him.... I mean you can't argue he made progress, and that he still has started less than 16 games... and JDB needs some time to learn. Only rookie QB i'd like starting this year would be Matt Ryan, but he's not on our team.
    Matt Ryan? Lol.. You mean the guy without a good arm, mobility, and a "gunslinger's mentality"? That guy is a bust and will be a bust shortly. He got drafted because of his leadership ability and " intangables" lol..

Back to the Jack. I think he was terrible last season. Aweful! He set the art of QBing bak a generation. However, I hear he has been doing nothing
    but working his butt off and watching film. That can turn a player into something special. My beefs with TJ last season are as explained..

Everyone speaks so highly of the games where he went 7 for 10 and a td? Wtf? Is this high school? a pro Qb should not be appluaded for going
    7 for 10. That'n not an amazing line. I do think people drink the kool- aid on this site way too much....

Yet, I still have faith he will play like a pro qb this year.

BradTheMan14 is offline Starter

even tho he picks against minny you cant hate STENCH.
    schlereth is still the man..hes from alaska come on!
    and if that isnt enough he once peed on himself during a game!
    him and sean salisbury are awesome.
    Q: At your age, can you handle a full season?
    A: I m 37, number one. I took my family to Perkins a couple of days ago, and they didn t hand me a senior citizens discount card, so I feel pretty good.
    (Brad Johnson at an interview before the start of the season)

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

"BradTheMan14" wrote:
    even tho he picks against minny you cant hate STENCH.
    schlereth is still the man..hes from alaska come on!
    and if that isnt enough he once peed on himself during a game!
    him and sean salisbury are awesome.
    disagree Salisbury is awesome Stench is a dbag

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    "StillPurple" wrote:

Matt Ryan? Lol.. You mean the guy without a good arm, mobility, and a "gunslinger's mentality"? That guy is a bust and will be a bust shortly. He got drafted because of his leadership ability and " intangables" lol..

Back to the Jack. I think he was terrible last season. Aweful! He set the art of QBing bak a generation. However, I hear he has been doing nothing
    but working his butt off and watching film. That can turn a player into something special. My beefs with TJ last season are as explained..

Everyone speaks so highly of the games where he went 7 for 10 and a td? Wtf? Is this high school? a pro Qb should not be appluaded for going
    7 for 10. That'n not an amazing line. I do think people drink the kool- aid on this site way too much....

Yet, I still have faith he will play like a pro qb this year.
    The only way Matt Ryan will bust is because he plays on Atlanta and has been put in a really bad situation. You obviously know Daunte Culpepper, all the physical ability in the world, huge, mobile, ridiculous arm, can make all the throws, and what did he lack? Intangibles. Unintelligent, no leadership skills, and lost confidence after one mistake/turnover.
    He was drafted purely for his physical ability, and look how that turned out, a few big seasons, but only took his team to the playoffs once, and was carried by his big receiver, offensive line, and running game.

Matt Ryan can make all the throws, I'm sure his arm is strong enough to throw it deep enough for a normal NFL offense, maybe the Ted Ginns, Randy Mosses, and Clifford Franklins of the world can outrun his arm, but two of those guys are ridiculously fast, and one doesn't actually exist.
    I think if you put a team around Matt Ryan he'll be very good.

And as far as the 7 for 10 comment goes... are you serious? If a quarterback completes 70% of his passes in a season, that's a ridiculous year.

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

I actually have posted some moderately positive stuff about Tarvaris. Here it is, again. This is my real, honest to God opinion:

POSITIVES:
    - Very strong arm
    - Can throw long while rolling out
    - Works hard
    - Never complains
    - Has earned the respect of teammates
    - Good mobility and can run for the first down

NEGATIVES:
    - Seems confused in camp and in games
    - Tends to panic and run at the first sign that pocket is collapsing, no ability to stand in there
    - Inaccurate throws, behind the receiver, etc.
    - Seems confused when reading defenses
    - Throws off back foot (Washington game)
    - Does not have NFL mechanics
    - Overly nervous and lacks poise

Now let's look at Booty: a lot of things he has, compensate for what T-Jacks doesn't have:

- Good mechanics
    - Ability to stand in the collapsing pocket
    - Accuracy in the short to middle range passes
    - Read of defenses...
    - Understanding of west coast scheme

Whereas, Tarvaris has some things that Booty doesn't: mobility and ability to throw deep, even on the run...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast