Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PInfante97 is offline Rookie
    oh man id love to land teddy. the guy is a technician. he diagnoses the defense well, makes throw on point to spots where his guys will be. Mariota throws to wide open receivers all day part to his own credit cause he can buy so much time in the pocket that no one can cover for that long. But in the nfl defensive ends are quicker. he isn't gonna be able to buy so much time.

Manziel has question marks with his character but he just reminds me of a Drew Brees/ Brett Favre combo.

Mettenberger reminds me of Big Ben. He is over 6-5 and has a rocket arm, played pretty well in his big games vs Alabama and Georgia.

Mariota to me is just a lesser version of Colin Kap - who looks like crap this year. he put half a year of his play on film and the NFL has him scouted out.

We just cant mess this up we need a franchise QB this draft... Hell id take one with my first rounder and my extra 3rd rounder.

Nothing else matters until we get a QB

Marcus Mariota - Oregon Ducks - 2013 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

lets either lose out or win a few. I just dont want mariota 1 bit. god i got a feeling we are so doomed.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Even if we pick at #2, Mariotta will already be gone.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    Even if we pick at #2, Mariotta will already be gone.
    Why is Teddy not coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    Why is Teddy not coming out?
    He will be drafted after Mariotta
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

He will be drafted after Mariotta

i dont care how it goes down. If we land Teddy Fucking Bridgewater or Johnny Fucking Manziel it will make this year so worth it....

Mariota has a 0.0% chance of being any good in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    i dont care how it goes down. If we land Teddy Fucking Bridgewater or Johnny Fucking Manziel it will make this year so worth it....

Mariota has a 0.0% chance of being any good in the NFL
    I wouldn't mind Bridgewater, but Manziel over Mariotta? I would be surprised if there was even one talent evaluator in the NFL that would agree with that.

I wouldn't mind Bridgewater, but Manziel over Mariotta? I would be surprised if there was even one talent evaluator in the NFL that would agree with that.
    Still searching the internet for one?

Manziel 's team wins games because of him. he is a winner. Mariota looked avg in the Stanford game which is the closest thing to a NFL defense he will see. ( Speaking of Stanford, man would I love David Shaw as our next coach) I don't care what the talent evaluators see or say. Are those the same guys who had Jamarcus Russell, Tim Couch, and David Carr #1. Read option QB's are a fad that is going just as quick as it came. Mariota just looks awkward when forced to stand in the pocket. Like he's wearing cement shoes. Hes a very risky pick. The last thing we need right now is risk.. You wanna see 2 NFL ready QBs? Watch Texas A&M vs LSU tomorrow... Watch the Mariota highlight tape I have in the original post. Show me the throw he threads the needle or Comes to the line breaks down the defense, like Teddy does regularly, throws to a spot and ends up in between his WRs numbers. That's a QB.

The read option is already dead. Look at Col Kap - figured out. Had a unique skill set put 1/2 year of film down. NFL shutting him down. Look at Cam last year took a step back this year got 100 times better as a pocket passer and is looking great. Read Option done, over, good bye. Thing of the past... Drafting a read option QB for 2014 is like wearing bell bottoms.... ITS OVER
    Last edited by PInfante97; 11-22-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast