Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PInfante97 is offline Rookie

Marcus Mariota - The next Crappy Vikings QB?

I gotta say im starting to crap my pants. I feel that the stars are starting to align that would put Mariota in the range where the Vikings will be picking. This guy is a 100% guaranteed BUST!!!

Iv watched alot of the guy this year. His legs get him out of alot of trouble that in the NFL they wont. Defenses as a whole are much faster. As far as his passing goes well its hard to judge because his WR's are always WIDE open. Need proof? Check out his highlight tape. - Marcus Mariota 2013 Highlights | Heisman Campaign Just completely wide open guys all day...

The read option as a whole is already dying. These players come into the NFL have a unique skill set and surprise people. Then they put out a years worth of tape and the NFL catches up real quick. Need proof? - Y! SPORTS

Mariota was a 3 star recruit coming out of high school he wasnt even a top recruit. He cleary is system made and just fast and can run. That goes alot further in college then the pros

Im really starting to worry. Id rather another year of Ponder and draft a non QB. This will be a wasted pick and 4 more years of hell.

Give me Teddy, Give me Johnny, or give me death!!!!!

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    I gotta say im starting to crap my pants. I feel that the stars are starting to align that would put Mariota in the range where the Vikings will be picking. This guy is a 100% guaranteed BUST!!!

Iv watched alot of the guy this year. His legs get him out of alot of trouble that in the NFL they wont. Defenses as a whole are much faster. As far as his passing goes well its hard to judge because his WR's are always WIDE open. Need proof? Check out his highlight tape. - Marcus Mariota 2013 Highlights | Heisman Campaign Just completely wide open guys all day...

The read option as a whole is already dying. These players come into the NFL have a unique skill set and surprise people. Then they put out a years worth of tape and the NFL catches up real quick. Need proof? - Y! SPORTS

Mariota was a 3 star recruit coming out of high school he wasnt even a top recruit. He cleary is system made and just fast and can run. That goes alot further in college then the pros

Im really starting to worry. Id rather another year of Ponder and draft a non QB. This will be a wasted pick and 4 more years of hell.

What bugs me about him is that, when he finally stands in the pocket he does not move his feet, his feet are very heavy in the pocket, he also throws alot of his back foot, but he does however have a monster arm to back it up..

I still think he needs a complete revamp of his technique in order to be an NFL QB. I don't think he can be successful right away like RG3 and others.

I don't wanna make this comparison, but im still gonna, he does remind me of Jamarcus Russell.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

I just hope the Vikings would not shy from Manziel for his off the field stuff... That guy looks like a young Drew Brees/ Brett favre

But even more so I just hope Jacksonville can win a few games. Teddy is technician. Throwing to spots, reading defenses. That guy is good

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    There isn't anyone in the draft that I'm really confident about but there are at least four other QBs I'd take before Mariotta in Mettenberger, Manziel, Teddy, and Derek Carr.

eh derek carr scares me because of david carr sucking
    Last edited by PInfante97; 11-20-2013 at 02:37 PM.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Teddy!!.... Let's tank for TEDDY!!!

shit the bed for ted!!!!

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post

That's funny, because most reports I have read either already have him ahead of Bridgewater or expect him to be by draft day.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Bridgewater is trending down. He is going to need a great pro day and a great bowl game plus blowing up the combine. Some other guys are moving up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast