Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Marcus Johnson to start

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    I despise Goldberg...I really like Big Marcus.
    Ok I think that is going a bit far. Just because you think that MJ should start, you shouldn't DESPISE his competition. The guy is a Minnesota Viking, not a Packer. He has helped us out, and whether or not he achieved your expectations of what you think he should be doing, he did give his all for us, and helped us get as far as we did last year. And if we are going to win the Super Bowl, or even just make the playoffs, we are going to need his help.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    Ok I think that is going a bit far. Just because you think that MJ should start, you shouldn't DESPISE his competition. The guy is a Minnesota Viking, not a Packer. He has helped us out, and whether or not he achieved your expectations of what you think he should be doing, he did give his all for us, and helped us get as far as we did last year. And if we are going to win the Super Bowl, or even just make the playoffs, we are going to need his help.
    Ok, I exaggerated a little bit. But Goldberg is my least favorite player on the Vikings. I really don't like anything about him. He is an instant penalty.

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    Ok, I exaggerated a little bit. But Goldberg is my least favorite player on the Vikings. I really don't like anything about him. He is an instant penalty.
    You like Kelly Campbell and Onterrio Smith more than Goldberg??? :shock: :lol:

Thanks PPE for the sig.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    You like Kelly Campbell and Onterrio Smith more than Goldberg??? :shock: :lol:
    Cambell is funny (although I don't like his little problem :lol: ) and a good playmaker, Onterrio is a dissapointment, all though he did play well while he was here, he is right up there with Goldberg. :cry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12