Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    2014's Quarterback Conundrum - Out Of The Box - Rotoworld.com

Interesting breakdown on the current top 4 QB draft prospects.

From these stats, you can see why Bridgewater is the top prospect. Both in terms of accuracy and his performance under pressure.

Manziel excels on the long ball both in an out of the pocket.

Bortles is the best of the group under pressure.

Derek Carr would be perfect for Musgrave's behind the LOS plays. He attempted more negative yardage throws then all of them (~33%). Most like his quick release and see him in a WCO, but only after putting in a year or two on the sidelines. His long ball attempts and accuracy were the bottom of the four.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post

From these stats, you can see why Bridgewater is the top prospect. Both in terms of accuracy and his performance under pressure.

Derek Carr would be perfect for Musgrave's behind the LOS plays. He attempted more negative yardage throws then all of them (~33%). Most like his quick release and see him in a WCO, but only after putting in a year or two on the sidelines. His long ball attempts and accuracy were the bottom of the four.
    If we go for Carr in the first round I'm going to be very upset, but not surprised.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Well if the Vikings do what they normally do, then Carr it will be. They always screw the QB position up, won't be surprised if it continues. All I know is I am sick of mediocre shit, and always being let down.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Well if the Vikings do what they normally do, then Carr it will be. They always screw the QB position up, won't be surprised if it continues. All I know is I am sick of mediocre shit, and always being let down.
    you should take my approach..don't expect too much, that way you are not let down.

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    This right here is EXACTLY why I wanted us to lose. Everyone harped on me for "giving up" on the team, or not being "a fan", but we're going to continue our mediocrity for at least the next 3 or 4 years. Congratulations all those that wanted us to continue winning, we are more than likely fucked for the next few years as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Jesus View Post
    This right here is EXACTLY why I wanted us to lose. Everyone harped on me for "giving up" on the team, or not being "a fan", but we're going to continue our mediocrity for at least the next 3 or 4 years. Congratulations all those that wanted us to continue winning, we are more than likely fucked for the next few years as well.
    Don't count me in that group. I knew they were going nowhere and also wanted them to lose so they would have better draft positioning. I wanted them to lose because I am a huge fan, and thus wanted them to position themselves for the long haul. Of course they tied GB, beat Chicago, and beat the Lions to fuck everything up. Like I always tell my wife, the Vikings could fuck up a wet dream.

Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    you should take my approach..don't expect too much, that way you are not let down.
    Oh trust me, I haven't expected much from this team in a long time.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    2014 NFL Draft: Who Has SB Nation Mocked To The Vikings Now? - Daily Norseman

I don't think Johnny Football will be there @ 8 either ..thoughts on who they think we get?

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    Why would NE want to part with Mallett? just for the picks? I don't think that will happen
    NE has proven that no player is untouchable (except for Brady). I am sure they would trade Mallett for the right price.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

If the Texans take a QB I would bet they take Bortles and not Bridgewater. He has the prototypical build and arm and he is just the type of Qb O'Brien likes in terms of measurable.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast