Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    purpledoom is offline Starter

Manziel has declared

Pleeeaase, do what it takes to draft Johnny football.

30whales is offline Training Camp
    The only way we get him is by trading up so what would it take?

No idea and you would have to be careful what you gave up. Still I think he could definitely be a franchise QB.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Manziel has declared

I would've willing to trade our 1st round, one of our 3rds, and 2015 2nd for the chance at Manziel
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

PInfante97 is offline Rookie
    Not going to be there at 8 - we arent going to trade up - glad we tied that packers and won some meaningful games down the stretch... NOT!! - we suck - next

VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter
    As much I would love to have Manziel, we can not afford to trade up since the Vikings have too many holes to fill, I rather see the Vikings trade down and get more draft picks to fill out holes

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    As much I would love to have Manziel, we can not afford to trade up since the Vikings have too many holes to fill, I rather see the Vikings trade down and get more draft picks to fill out holes
    Fill out all the holes you want lower down the draft won't amount to much if we have no QB
    Purple till i die

I honestly would hate to see us trade too much. But as for filling other holes, all you have to do is look at the teams in the playoffs. Packers..Aaron Rodgers,...Pats Tom Brady,....Broncos Peyton Manning,...Saints Drew Brees,..I could go on but the point I think is pretty obvious, without a great QB the other pieces don't mean nearly as much.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Need to get this guy... The guy is a winner plain and simple.. Has very good arm strength, reads defenses very well, is elusive, and can run.. All this guy does is win.. He pretty much beat Duke by himself. He had a porous defense all season, and he still won a Bowl Game with his arm and feet.

Manziel will be an elite QB in the NFL, that I would put money on.. Please get him Vikings.

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Manziel has declared

I was on drafting Manziel but we have a lot of needs we can draft defense in tha first round and draft Murray in tha second round and sign Vick cause most likely Cassel will sign somewhere else for more money Vick will be cheaper and we not rushing tha rookie QB. It would be nice to see Vick, AP, Patterson on tha same field

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast