Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    wyviking is offline Rookie

many viking fans in wy

ive never been to a viking game but you can just tell how loud it is just watching tv. ive been to twins games thou those get loud once and while.most likely not as loud as a viking game.
    theres no MOSS in wyoming just sagebrush

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

many viking fans in wy

Oh, unless you've been to a full house Twins game at the dome and it is just rockin' it doesn't compare to a vikes game! I went to the viking-packer game in 1998 at the dome and it was so loud during most of that game. I was hoarse for the next week I did so much yelling!! It was great! You have to get to Minny sometime and get to a game, they are so much fun and it gets unbelievably loud, me talking about it doesn't do it any justice!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

many viking fans in wy

i lived in mn for 22 years i never got a chance to go. next time i go up there ill try to get tickets

many viking fans in wy

Wow, 22 years and no vikings game. I guess I've only been to about 7 or 8 and I lived there for my first 23 years of life. I've actually been to about 3 or 4 since I moved to Wisconsin.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

many viking fans in wy

last few year since pretty much when moss came around, tix been so hard to get just a single ticket.but im young so in my life time i will,it will most likely be in a new stadium by time i go lol

many viking fans in wy

It's too bad they don't have much football out there in Wyoming!! What's the closest team, probably the Broncos huh. You could always make a trek there for a game, whenever the vikes are in town that is. I am actually going to the packer viking game at lambeau this year. It should be great!!

many viking fans in wy

yea denver is only 6 hours and i hear they have a nice stadium.

many viking fans in wy

I've never been there, but I would love to go there. He!! I'd love to go to any other stadium to see what they are like.

many viking fans in wy

i all ways wanted to go to oakland there fans seem just nutts, there team sucks but who cares when there fans make a crazy like party

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

many viking fans in wy

Believe it or not there are alot of Vikings fans over here in Maryland too. There are 3 different fan clubs throughout the state...and I don't think any of them have a membership shortage. I along with about 30 other Vikings fans have tickets to the Redskins game this year in December. It's very exciting for all of us because we rarely get a chance to see our boys in action. When you guys watch the skins vikes game this year and see an entire section behind the Vikings bench wearing purple " THAT BE US ".

PURPLE PRIDE NATIONWIDE!!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12