Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Man! Is it Clobbering Time YET?!!!?

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm sure you did.

I think Deepthreat was up there, and a few other guys, all I know is Shock surprised me. The guy is money. I tried to bribe him for his system but he said he would make my picks for me, but his family secret system will die with him.
    Hey, wait a minute :shock: - how come I surprised you?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    You could do what somebody I works with does. Pick the winner by the mascot. Say the Vikes were playing the cheesedicks (packers). She would pick the vikes because a) she's smart and b) everybody knows a viking is going to slaughter some @sspacker!!
    You and I and TNT ought to have a little side bet, VKG4LFE! :lol:

I ain't NEVER giving up my system... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Deal!! But TNT is too good for us now!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm sure you did.

I think Deepthreat was up there, and a few other guys, all I know is Shock surprised me. The guy is money. I tried to bribe him for his system but he said he would make my picks for me, but his family secret system will die with him.
    Well becuase for a while I was keeping track of the results. And you came in mid way or a little before and kept asking me to add you. And your record was insane. I didn't really belive you really did that well. I got complacent and busy but still kept an eye on the picks.

After you started posting your pics in the thread, it became apparent that it was no fluke and you did have the record you had. And you continued to do it week in and week out.

Forgive me Shock I was a newer poster I didn't realize how much of a class act you were. I didn't think you were lying I just wasn't sure it was possible to have that sort of percentage considering only a few people had something similar. THE GREAT VKG4LFE for example :grin:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm sure you did.

Well becuase for a while I was keeping track of the results. And you came in mid way or a little before and kept asking me to add you. And your record was insane. I didn't really belive you really did that well. I got complacent and busy but still kept an eye on the picks.

After you started posting your pics in the thread, it became apparent that it was no fluke and you did have the record you had. And you continued to do it week in and week out.

Forgive me Shock I was a newer poster I didn't realize how much of a class act you were. I didn't think you were lying I just wasn't sure it was possible to have that sort of percentage considering only a few people had something similar. THE GREAT VKG4LFE for example :grin:

Now that's the kind of respect I've been waiting for!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm sure you did.

No harm, no foul. :grin:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Well,

I might have not been around last season, but I'll do my share of clobbering to make up for it this season........

Did someone hear a kick-off whistle?.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I heard a whistle, a holding call against us nullifying a kickoff return for a TD on the opening play of the season, some things never change.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I heard a whistle. It wa s the sound of our Defense blazing past the O-line sacking the sad sap QB!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

After further review.. there was no penalty.. TD Vikings!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I'm ready for some football! (que up Hank Williams)
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast