Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Man! Is it Clobbering Time YET?!!!?

Man, i am getting ansy for the season to start. I can't wait for the season to start? IS IT CLOBBERING TIME YET? when all the packer backers can't stay away from PPO, when football means more to us than changing our socks? well, IS IT TIME YET?!!!! hahahaha.

Till then why don't we go down a memory lane with your own personal highlights from PPO and the 2003-2004 Vikings season.

Great moments:

Moss's Moon, PPO hosting a politics section (that is where i first started getting to know everyone here), Animal and Del Rio talking smack at thw trolls....(looking forward to chiming in on those occassions again).

:grin:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Man! Is it Clobbering Time YET?!!!?

I'm ready too!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    Man, i am getting ansy for the season to start. I can't wait for the season to start? IS IT CLOBBERING TIME YET? when all the packer backers can't stay away from PPO, when football means more to us than changing our socks? well, IS IT TIME YET?!!!! hahahaha.

Till then why don't we go down a memory lane with your own personal highlights from PPO and the 2003-2004 Vikings season.

Great moments:

Moss's Moon, PPO hosting a politics section (that is where i first started getting to know everyone here), Animal and Del Rio talking smack at thw trolls....(looking forward to chiming in on those occassions again).

IIIIIIIITTTTT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!!!
    Almost! Dammit, beavis!
    tick...tick...tick......and time keeps draggin on!
    :lol:
    I'm frothing with anticipation!
    (don't forget Caine.....he is up there with DR...me, I'm just an underling compared to those two)

Del Rio Guest

Memories of last season on PPO

-Shockzilla and TNT are damn good at picking winners on the guess em'

-I had exactly a .500 average on the guess em' Which sucks BTW

-The use of color is essential

-Lots of predictions by lots of people, then lots of silence.

-Philly fans are the funnest to Raz, specifically Phillygirl

-A lot of games we barely lost.

-Live chats with other PPO people during the games.

-Everybody more or less stops picking on each other and fights for the common good

-Threads don't get locked down as fast when the bashing is against rivals. So instead of merely wounding trolls you can handicap them even more then they already are.

-People will come back like snowinapril,sitandhaveagoofyselfportraitavatarguy, purplehorn,tarkenton .....a bunch of other people who avoid this nonsense of an offseason and make this place even greater during the season when they post

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Patience, patience, not that I got much of it since I'm ready to rumble.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Memories of last season on PPO

-Shockzilla and TNT are gol 'darnit good at picking winners on the guess em'

-I had exactly a .500 average on the guess em' Which sucks BTW

-The use of color is essential

-Lots of predictions by lots of people, then lots of silence.

-Philly fans are the funnest to Raz, specifically Phillygirl

-A lot of games we barely lost.

-Live chats with other PPO people during the games.

-Everybody more or less stops picking on each other and fights for the common good

-Threads don't get locked down as fast when the bashing is against rivals. So instead of merely wounding trolls you can handicap them even more then they already are.

-People will come back like snowinapril,sitandhaveagoofyselfportraitavatarguy, purplehorn,tarkenton .....a bunch of other people who avoid this nonsense of an offseason and make this place even greater during the season when they post

Hey, I took second on the pick ems', I thought!! lol Good stuff though!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

I'm sure you did.

I think Deepthreat was up there, and a few other guys, all I know is Shock surprised me. The guy is money. I tried to bribe him for his system but he said he would make my picks for me, but his family secret system will die with him.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Thanks, Del Rio - I did better than a lot of people gave me credit for... Anyway, I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to the season!!!!!!!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

You could do what somebody I works with does. Pick the winner by the mascot. Say the Vikes were playing the cheesedicks (packers). She would pick the vikes because a) she's smart and b) everybody knows a viking is going to slaughter some @sspacker!!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    You could do what somebody I works with does. Pick the winner by the mascot. Say the Vikes were playing the cheesedicks (packers). She would pick the vikes because a) she's smart and b) everybody knows a viking is going to slaughter some @sspacker!!
    You and I and TNT ought to have a little side bet, VKG4LFE! :lol:

I ain't NEVER giving up my system... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast