Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Making History

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Making History

If the Vikings beat the Eagles, they will become nearly unstoppable. If they beat a team like the Eagles, that will be the sign that they have completely self-actualized, and are playing at their full potential to win a Super Bowl.

My bro is an Eagles fan, so if the Vikings win, I will kind of feel sorry for them. But victory is within the realm of possibility for the Vikes.

I think it's funny that some of the same people who were predicting one and done for the Vikez are now saying that anything is possible (i.e. sports columnists). I feel like I was one of the only ones who thought this was possible. I feel very vindicated. "I told you so" has become a staple of my vocabulary.

We can beat these guys! SKOL BABY!:cheers:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Making History

More history:

Culpepper became the first QB to record 4 TD's and over 300 yards against the same team three times in one season. Not bad Culp. Keep it up!

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME, Philly!

don't you know our blood is purple!?

VisitingRamFan is offline Waterboy

Making History

Hey, the Vikings will be the 2nd 8-8 team to get to the NFCCG (the Rams will beat you be a day again after we take care of the Falcons on Saturday). Then we get to see the Rams vs Vikings in St. Louis. Yeah baby!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Making History

"VisitingRamFan" wrote:
    Hey, the Vikings will be the 2nd 8-8 team to get to the NFCCG (the Rams will beat you be a day again after we take care of the Falcons on Saturday). Then we get to see the Rams vs Vikings in St. Louis. Yeah baby!!
    Why STL? Why not MN?

Tice and Martz could barely coach themselves out of a wet paper bag but I would have to give the advantage to Tice only because he is bigger.

About the article by Jaws, I stopped listening to him at the end of last season when I got tired of him being a homer. He's always kissing Eagle Butts. It just got sickening to the point where I couldn't take it. He definitely a biased commentator.

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Making History

Vike ALWAYS own the Rams historically go back and look at their head to head matchups!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

vikingqueen24 is offline Waterboy

Making History

I believe that last week's win against the Packers really gave our team a confidence boost that we desperately needed. I hope they can carry the energy, heart and confidence from last week into Philly. If we can do that, and clean up those stupid mistakes that we made (penalties) the last time that we played, I think we have a GREAT shot at winning this game. I will be in Vegas watching the game! Hopefully I can bond with a few more people that bleed purple and gold! Hope you all keep warm up here while I'm gone!!! :sunny:

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Making History

man, that article was not about why the eagls would win, but why the vikings would lose.. that article wasnt anything at all about the eagles except a mention of a running back... they should have just titled it "vikings defense is Bad"...
    pitiful.. at least we have been saying why were going to win:explosive offense
    and why they will lose: no TO and rusty...
    bravo to JAWS smear article on the vikes.. ugh

:king:
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Re: Making History

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    well, we were not the first team to be 8-8 in the playoffs and win (Rams beat us by a day) but we are part of the history that says don't count out teams hungry in the playoffs. We have a great chance to make history next week by being the 1st 8-8 team to get to the NFC championship!

We match up very well to the Eagles, without TO. Gee, even shaw can cover Pinkston. Key on containing McNabb and not giving up a big play to Westbrook will seal this deal.
    Why not! Let's make history baby!!!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

scorptile is offline Starter

Making History

lol actually i predict the viking to win this game but i dont make number predictions anymore...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Making History

Hey scorptile how do you think your boys will do against the patriots? I really think that Manning will get the monkey off his back and beat them!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast