Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Madieu Williams?

Madieu is 100% cleared in practice and could play as early as this week.

I am hoping that we play him a little bit, but not the whole game.
    I'm sure he's going to need a little rust knocked off.
    I love his hitting ability but that area might be a little weaker because of the back injury.
    So, which player should he replace? Tyrell or Sharper?

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Does it matter? This defense can hold them all day but we can barely put up 10 on the shittest defenses like the Lions.
    Conveniently forgetting the fumble by AD that would have been a TD and the penalty by Cook that would have been a TD.
    The offense sucks ass, but I find it interesting how people pull shit out of their ass to justify their hatred.

Another thing, the Christmas firing is a fallacy too.
    It was after Christmas.
    Not that it matters, because if someone doesn't do their job, fire their ass.
    There are no sympathy paychecks.
    Still no points. Team game. I have already expressed my disgust for the fumbles.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Does it matter? This defense can hold them all day but we can barely put up 10 on the shittest defenses like the Lions.
    Conveniently forgetting the fumble by AD that would have been a TD and the penalty by Cook that would have been a TD.
    The offense sucks ass, but I find it interesting how people pull shit out of their ass to justify their hatred.

It was after Christmas.
    Still no points. Team game. I have already expressed my disgust for the fumbles.
    Yeah, but you still enjoy reposting your same thought in 500 threads just like the rest of us.
    It's the pp.o way.
    Take snippets of a post and reiterate the same points about 1000 times until you start to believe the stuff that you made up in your first response.
    It's the pp.o way.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

It was after Christmas.
    Yeah, but you still enjoy reposting your same thought in 500 threads just like the rest of us.
    It's the pp.o way.
    Take snippets of a post and reiterate the same points about 1000 times until you start to believe the stuff that you made up in your first response.
    It's the pp.o way.
    So if I just post "Fire Childress" more will he go away?

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

It was after Christmas.
    It's the pp.o way.
    It's the pp.o way.
    So if I just post "Fire Childress" more will he go away?
    If you post it nonstop he will go away eventually.
    It could be during the bye, it could be a decade from now.
    It will work eventually though.
    That is a guarantee.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

kspurplepride is offline Pro-Bowler

He'll definatly be a welcome addition back. Someone asked who to replace, and i'd say Tyrell, but let the kid rotate with the two vets so they all get a good amount of time.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Hard to get down on a guy based on a injury limiting his play, however, I am a bit let down that he hasn't seen the field yet.

On the flip side, I warm myself with the knowledge that the more STJ plays in his stead the sooner someone will be ready to replace another cat playing S for the Vikings.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Hard to get down on a guy based on a injury limiting his play, however, I am a bit let down that he hasn't seen the field yet.

On the flip side, I warm myself with the knowledge that the more STJ plays in his stead the sooner someone will be ready to replace another cat playing S for the Vikings.

;D
    I love Sharper but man did he blow that play against Detroit with Calvin Johnson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12