Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Made in Heaven my A$$!

Red McCheap: "I think this schedule was made in Heaven!"

I don't know what you guys think, but I'm not too crazy with the new schedule. Yes, yes . . . 5 nationally televised games are great, but let's look at what stinks. BOTH Monday night games are on the road (which means the team loses 1 day of preparation twice). It gets worse against the Slackers. The Vikes have to travel to Indianapolis for the Monday night game, then travel to Green Bay to face the Pack (who have two weeks of rest and prep because of their bye week). The Christmas Eve matchup has the Vikes coming off a road (win) over the Lions only to face the Pack at home (again with a shortened practice week) on Friday. I think the Vikes will still blow everybody out, but come on, give the guys a break! I guess victories this year will be that much sweeter because the Vikes had to work harder. I'll take the MNF games, but damn if it wasn't a Packer who made the schedule! Your thoughts . . .
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Made in Heaven my A$$!

I'm glad that we have two MNF games this year, but it does suck that they are both away. We have some tough road games this year. I can't wait to see us step up to the challenge. I definately wouldn't say that it was made in heaven though... I think the bye week is to early

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Made in Heaven my A$$!

I dont think it is all that bad but yes if we get two MNF games we deserve one at home
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Made in Heaven my A$$!

Its great that we are getting 5 nat. games. It will hurt alittle that they are road games. And whats up with that Friday afternoon game? Gives us some short weels. But if the team has their stuff together it will be tuff but they can get thru it. We just have to keep the faith man!
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Made in Heaven my A$$!

Im glad we play at indeanapolis, That way I can go! Not all that far of a drive... either there or Philly, and i dont want to be the purple fish in a sea of green, Ill get eaten, so byebye colts

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Made in Heaven my A$$!

I don't really like the fact that the MNF games are all away, but look at the bright side when we win it will prove to the rest of the league we are for real. And maybe we can get some well deserved respect!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Made in Heaven my A$$!

I just wish one of our Monday nighters was at the dome!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ksvikesfan is offline Rookie

Made in Heaven my A$$!

All it should take is a playoff appearence to get a home Monday Night game next year. But I do think we should have gotten a home Monday night game over the Bungles.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Made in Heaven my A$$!

You guys got a tough schedule. We didn't get a lot of favors either. Got Carolina and Indy in the first three weeks, so you may be prime for a hot start and early lead in the division if you play your cards right and reduce your DUIs.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Made in Heaven my A$$!

It is a tough schedule. But at least we will be able to see them on primetime again. Plus we proved last year that just because you are playing an easier team dosent gurantee a victory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast