Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Madden Viking Bashing Continues

Personally, you all can hate me, but I hate what the Madden video games have become...the gameplay needs a complete re-adjustment....for instance, you shouldn't hold a button for turbo...thats unrealistic..you should have to mash, button mashing is a staple of all video games...its like the video game version of you giving effort....I do enjoy how in depth Madden 2006 looks, with the QB vision thing, and all the ways to adjust your defense and offense before the snap, CBs shading a WR, and all that specific stuff...I just have a pet peeve about some of the stuff because I feel its unrealistic....my ideal game would be mixing the in-depth controls, Franchise Mode, and I believe its called Superstar Mode of Madden 2006 with the basic controls, graphics, and gameplay of NFL2K5 (which was a great game that never got the credit it was due because of narrow minded Madden-heads who loved the game for the name alone without playing both and comparing the quality.....I have played both, I always rented both games right after they got released and I would play, compare, and contrast and buy the best game....along with MLB and NBA games...and last year, NFL2K5 was the king of the hill...I had bought Madden games ever since 1994...in 1999 I owned both Madden 2000 (for Nintendo 64) and NFL2K (for Sega Dreamcast).....so I'm not a "madden hater", I just strive for a better game...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

I always buy Madden and 2K, and always liked the 2K games much better by myself, and Madden with my friends. Now that 2K is gone I hope Madden can satisfy all of my needs.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/698/698627/vids_1.html

Watch the Offense Tutorial video...everything looks cool, and the Truck Stick thing is sweet, but watch the new fake stop move or whatever, it looks retarded and totally unrealistic....I've never seen anyone juke somebody out like that!!!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i played 2k5 last year, my gf bought it for me but i told her to take it back because i played my friends 2k5 and i was very disappointed with it. and yea i was also kind of ticked with what he said about the vikings as was my dad.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"Bdubya" wrote:
    I was watching the Bears Dolphins preseason game and they started talking about the NFC North. Madden said that he believes the Bears have a good chance of having a good season due to the division. Madden and Michaels then started talking about the Packers and how they believed that they got worse. The Vikings came up next, and they both said that they think the Vikings got worse after this off-season because "they got rid of Randy Moss, so they obviously didn't improve". They completely avoid the fact that the defense got upgraded by leaps and bounds. They then go on to say that the Lions are improving and will be good. Madden! Give the Vikings their props!
    madden is a gay man
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

The thing that sucks this year is that I have no choice but to buy Madden.....isn't it illegal to monopolize?

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

F*ck Madden. He is stupid. How can he say we got worse after our off-season FA shopping spree?

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

we'll just let the 12-4 record speak for us this season....
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Del Rio Guest

Madden and Favre must be linked by some masonic group.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Don't worry, after this season gets rollin and we're(much improved)
    there will be plenty of crow to go around for these expert commentaters.
    Madden bashing the Vikes is nothing new.... Al Michaels is a su$k azz. So
    we'll just let the music do the talkin'.... skol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast