Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: M. Robinson will be released

childress sucks..he cuts the ONLY receiver capable of catching a TD pass on this entire team, and then says its because of his performance..my favorite thing about brads explaination is that he boasts his system and says its the reason marcus had any success this year..unbelievable that the guy coaching and implementing the worst offensive system in all of football is bragging about it!
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    I couldn't find this anywhere, if I overlooked it ... mods, do what you do. ;D

I thought this was funny though, so I had to start a thread.

In his first availability with the Minnesota media since Minnesota surprisingly cut Robinson on Christmas Eve with one game left in the season, Childress also insisted that he hasn't heard from his players about any possible frustration with his communication style.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-vikings-childress&prov=ap&type=lgns

That's like the old joke about "...she said something about me not listening to her or something, I wasn't really paying attention..."

maybe not, but there have been more than enough people on the defense complaining about how poorly the offense is coached
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

as much as i like Mrob, i do have to agree we need some looks on the future.

Jc will be comin in, and maybe we'll get some glances on our next Mrob, hwo knows maybe these guys just need a chance to show we won't need someone like Moss back here next year. I know it was a @$#^ call to cut him on xmass, and I know it's gonna be a low blow point against Bchill, but maybe it'll work out for Mrob. If things work out and the rookies come in and just blow out any idea of what we had of them.. everyone's gonna say it was a great move and one that shoulda happened sooner.
    if they just rot out there and can't seems to get over the Twill dropities.. we'll have lot of more calls for Bchill's whistle..

gotta keep this short..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

My post was redirected.....

My whole point for Randy was that we will never see a WR like him again but everybody love Daunte who has done nothing for us.....

Yes M Robinson was released but he got hurt alot...

He was very unreliable like my Cell phone provider....

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789