Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    akavikefan1969 is offline Training Camp

M Moore sits behind Ned?

At times I wonder what the staff is thinking. A rookie starts for a depleted RB corp. and has 3 games that are outstanding. No surprise as he is 2nd all time NCAA in rushing and Receiving. He gets injured and now healthy he is benched behind Ned?
    Smith is the new starter then Bennett,Moe who is better and smarter than Bennett, and ST guy Ned.
    Has the staff ever done anything as stupid? This kid comes in and blows away the Opps. D and has a better day than any Vikes RB in quite a while. His reward is spot 5 and ST.
    It is time for a change. Never since Les have we had such a terrible coaching staff in place. And it has cost us this past 3 years.
    Maybe Red will sell and the new guy will put a Coach in place that makes some....just some smart moves.....just some.
    40 for 60
    1969 NFL Champions

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: M Moore sits behind Ned?

"akavikefan1969" wrote:
    At times I wonder what the staff is thinking. A rookie starts for a depleted RB corp. and has 3 games that are outstanding. No surprise as he is 2nd all time NCAA in rushing and Receiving. He gets injured and now healthy he is benched behind Ned?
    Smith is the new starter then Bennett,Moe who is better and smarter than Bennett, and ST guy Ned.
    Has the staff ever done anything as stupid? This kid comes in and blows away the Opps. D and has a better day than any Vikes RB in quite a while. His reward is spot 5 and ST.
    It is time for a change. Never since Les have we had such a terrible coaching staff in place. And it has cost us this past 3 years.
    Maybe Red will sell and the new guy will put a Coach in place that makes some....just some smart moves.....just some.
    Uh, he is still injured. I see that you have not posted much. So, do some research before dogging the Coaching staff. Or, maybe they should call you to find out what to do.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

M Moore sits behind Ned?

He actually is not really injured anymore, he was deactivated because they felt Ned adds more on special teams. He should be in over Bennett though.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

M Moore sits behind Ned?

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    He actually is not really injured anymore, he was deactivated because they felt Ned adds more on special teams. He should be in over Bennett though.

I heard MM isn't 100% yet and that is why he isn't activated. If he was healthy, he would be activated, so our #1 RB wouldn't have to return kicks. That is really stupid to have your #1 RB returning kicks. Why not put bennett back there since he is just warming the bench anyways??? Yet another smart move not being made by Tice.

Re: M Moore sits behind Ned?

Uh, he is still injured. I see that you have not posted much. So, do some research before dogging the Coaching staff. Or, maybe they should call you to find out what to do.[/quote]

Yes maybe I did maybe you need to do some before you pop off at the keyboard.
    He is healthy and should be playing.
    40 for 60
    1969 NFL Champions

M Moore sits behind Ned?

Not %100, not healthy, injured. Come 'on, you're smarter than this.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

M Moore sits behind Ned?

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Not %100, not healthy, injured. Come 'on, you're smarter than this.
    where is your source on this?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

M Moore sits behind Ned?

During the game, they had stated that Moore was coming off an injury. Did I hear this right or not?

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

M Moore sits behind Ned?

MM Is not 100%. I saw it this week watching some on Thursday, and Tice said so on KFAN again yesterday. He is not 100%.

M Moore sits behind Ned?

last weeks Star reported that Moore was being shifted to the fourth spot on the roster and would be ready for ST or RB if needed. Later Tice made the comment which the Star ran again and was posted on the KFAN that he would deactivate Moore and move Ned into the 4th spot as he was a better ST player. Many wondered if it was a form of punishment for the rookie not coming back sooner.
    The report may be found in KFAN's files.
    40 for 60
    1969 NFL Champions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast