Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mossville is offline Starter

M.Bennett to the Raiders?

This Draft is going to be solid with much talent. In no way should we trade bennett to move up. I dont even think trading our 19 and 3rd rouder to get higher. Stay put! If we are unfortunate and not get smith with our pick, there is still Odom and the guy from LSU. Also, ive read a mock where it had us taking a DE from FLorida in 2nd or 3rd. I dont know much about him but hes got speed.

Bottom line is you cannot have enough good RBs. Look at Philly this year. Do you think they wouldve been able to get by if Staley held out all year? No. Plus, rarely do you ever get a draft pick that resembles how good a player realy is. No team is going to throw a #1 for Bennett.

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by highdesertvike

<font color="purple"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">We could move up and not risk losing Bennett. All we'd have to do is give up our #19, our 3rd rounder, and include either Bates or Walker with the offer. Then we could pick up either Smith or Udeze with our #1, grab an OLB with our #2, and just use the rest of the Draft for depth.</font id="Times New Roman"></font id="size3"></font id="purple">
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

How about Bates AND Walker, it would be nice if a team would bite.

Only way we trade Bennett if we get Herschel Walker type deal and steal all of the Raiders Draft picks for the next 4 years!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

Mossville is offline Starter

we would be lucky to get an undrafted Rookie for Bates...seriously! Walker might bring in a 7th round choice

Moss is Boss is offline Training Camp

I don't think we will get a draft pick fpr Deanrd Walker. The other teams know, that his agent asked the Vikes to cut him. He is our dime back and everybody knows that. They will wait, til we cut him.
    I don't hink we are going in the next season with denar walker, because is an overpaid CB, who has play a bad season.

D'Wayne Bates? That's something different. He can help us next season, in case Marcus Robinson will get injured. So we should't cut him. A trade or a draft pick (maybe a 4th or a 5th pick) would be great!!!

gpete13 is offline Starter

the story I've seen is that the Raiders want Dillon.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

A back like Bennett is a threat every time he is on the field which opens
    up the passing game. You do not trade your best players that is just plain
    stupid. Get us a kicker and we are ready to go.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Moss is Boss is offline Training Camp

Yeah that is right. We do need some improvement on Special Teams. We need a new kicker and a new punter. We have a great team. Our Offense is one of the best in the league, maybe even the best. Our Defense is getting better by the signing of Antoine Winfield & Steve Martin and also by our draft choice. But our Special Teams suck.

And I agree with you. We should not trade Bennett. He definetly got skills. Bennett,Onterrio and Moe Willimas togehter will rock the league next season.

nat_devine is offline Training Camp

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Moss is Boss

And I agree with you. We should not trade Bennett. He definetly got skills. Bennett,Onterrio and Moe Willimas togehter will rock the league next season.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<font color="purple">I just wish Bennett would RUN when he gets the ball instead of "dancing" around waiting for something happen. He's great when he takes off, but he very seldom breaks away.</font id="purple">

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gpete13

the story I've seen is that the Raiders want Dillon.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Living here in Cincinnati, that is the same story we hear. The Bengals want to ditch Dillon, he wants to ditch the Bengals, all it will take is a mid to lower level draft pick for the Raiders to get him, in my opinion. So why would the Raiders want to lose their choice spot in the 1st round trading for Bennett when they can get Dillon for peanuts?
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234