We could get Sean Taylor
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

M.Bennett to the Raiders?

yeah I agree ama

Since when does this team no longer need DEs. The vikes need all the defensive help they can get. Draft defensive players in the early rounds. Then take a few offensive linemen or a tight end in the late rounds. I wouldn't trade bennett though. We know that he can get the job done. It's hard to say what the rookies might do.
    Deliver us oh Lord, from the Fury of the Northmen.
    "Anonymous Christian Monk"

Make that a DT instead of the DE. None the less, they need defenseive players in all positions!
    Deliver us oh Lord, from the Fury of the Northmen.
    "Anonymous Christian Monk"

Mossville is offline Starter

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VikingsExpress

Make that a DT instead of the DE. None the less, they need defenseive players in all positions!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

well, we are set at DT right now

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mossville

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VikingsExpress

well, we are set at DT right now

Sean Taylor would be sweet, that guy has got major skills. Probably be the best safety in the league in a couple o years if not immediately. Better than Roy williams of Dallas.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

I would like to keep Bennet but no player is a keeper forever and if the trade helps the team it must be considered.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Somehow, Moss left, Fitz right, or whatever...is nice. But, Bennett takes it to the house AGAIN 60 yards out sounds much, much better. Bennett is the Moss of running backs, you never do know when, but man, its coming....We need to keep him. I love Smith, and he will be great, but depth, and development are good. Can I ask, aren't there an aweful lot of speed rushing DE's that have been taken in later rounds anyway? Like KGB, and a few others??? Spotting talent would do us much, much better than moving up, and loosing a home run threat. With Kelly and Burleson developing,and our new signing, aren't we very good on receivers??? Guess we will see.

Claiborne55 is offline Rookie

We don't need to move up in the draft, expecially not at the expense of losing Bennett. We can get good players with the #19 pick.

highdesertvike is offline Training Camp

<font color="purple"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">We could move up and not risk losing Bennett. All we'd have to do is give up our #19, our 3rd rounder, and include either Bates or Walker with the offer. Then we could pick up either Smith or Udeze with our #1, grab an OLB with our #2, and just use the rest of the Draft for depth.</font id="Times New Roman"></font id="size3"></font id="purple">
    An ugly win is better than a pretty loss.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast