Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: M. Bennett

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

If Michael Bennet starts

this week coach Tice, then I will have lost all respect for you. Missed blocking assignments, poor routes, and blown coverages...I know not everything is your fault. However your love affair with this track star baffles me. Not everything is Bennets fault either but he is not the bruising back we need.

I was totally against giving up a 2nd rounder for Alexander or Ricky Williams. Now I would give one of my pinky toes for them.

n
    Have faith my viking brethren....it's a long season and we have an owner who cares.

sigh :???:

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: If Michael Bennet starts

Well I know just throwing money at the team won't be the answer but, as you say, we have an owner who cares. So if it comes down to new coaching staff then they'll be judged on their ability and not how cheap they would work for the Vikes.

I've seen mention made in a couple of places about Bennett complaining after being benched - does anyone have a link to an article about it or was it just on tv/radio ? After his performance yesterday I bet he was helped onto the pine, else he'd have missed it or fallen off if trying to sit by himself !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: M. Bennett

Bennett is done! He is horrible!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "UTVikfan" wrote:
    Oaklandvike, look at the stats from the preseason game MM started. Not the ones that include his time against the 4th string. He was very marginally better against the first string. And got injured.

Mn61, I agree, I don't care who runs the ball, as long as we do. I still think that Bennett give us the best chance, though.

I hate that I am almost bashing MM. He is a good player, and will hopefully be a part of what works for us. I love how he runs hard as heck. But Bennett just (*cough* usually...) brings more to the table.
    yah i'm in the same boat as you with Moore, i don't dislike him as a player i just had a hard time swallowing, him talking to Pep off the field, like he knew something that he didn't(that pep shouldn't have thrown that ball anywhere except out of bounds) seemed really out of character for him, i thought he was a lead by example kind of guy, not a vocal leader at all.
    I don't think he was yelling at him. But it was a pretty stupid decision by Culpepper. All players need to be vocal sometimes (especially on that play.) Nobody likes to lose, I just think that Moore was pissed, but kept it calm. It was dumb by Pep.

Bennett was doing good, untill he fumbled twice. If you are trying to be the workhorse, you CANNOT do that.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Ahman Green fumbles a lot.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678