Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Bennett

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: M. Bennett

"magicci" wrote:
    Have any of our freaking running backs done anything better? yea moore came in didnt fumble but did he really help at all. Bennett was showing the vision today that he was lacking in the past losing a few tackles. He was beggining to show everything you people wanted him to show. He made one bad move in spinning in traffic the other fumble wasnt his fault. And if Bennett was doing that stuff with our current o-line imagine what he could do with a real online instead of the "replacements"!
    i'm not a big bennett guy but i definate agree with you on this magic, like i said earlier moore really bothered me this game.

Thanks Josdin

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

"magicci" wrote:
    Have any of our freaking running backs done anything better? yea moore came in didnt fumble but did he really help at all. Bennett was showing the vision today that he was lacking in the past losing a few tackles. He was beggining to show everything you people wanted him to show. He made one bad move in spinning in traffic the other fumble wasnt his fault. And if Bennett was doing that stuff with our current o-line imagine what he could do with a real online instead of the "replacements"!
    By the time Moore came into the game today we were down by 27 points and weren't running the ball any more. I hate to throw Bennett under the bus but really how many more bad outtings do you need to see until you give up on this guy? I don't know if Moore is the answer either but I do know that Bennett has had his chances and hasn't shown me anything. I think that the coaching staff has seen enough as well!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

OaklandVike is offline Rookie

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    i'm not a big bennett guy but i definate agree with you on this magic, like i said earlier moore really bothered me this game.
    Our QB's 8 INT's and 2 fumbles really bothered me in the past two games! How can you judge MM on 8 carries?

scroll up, not only his onfield performance but his off field performance as well.
    by the way i never said i was pleased with Pep's performance either :roll:
    Bennet had something like 40 yards on 4 carries, that's 10 yards a pop, how can you judge him by one bad play and then getting benched, last week he only got like 5 carries, how could we judge him by that either.

Thanks Josdin

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

When Bennett was in there in the beginning our offense was running real smooth in the beginning. But with Bennett on the field he can make a run gain as much yards as a pass, and work wonders with the screen.

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    scroll up, not only his onfield performance but his off field performance as well.
    I remember CC doing the same, sometimes the truth hurts. They're just trying to light a fire under him.

yah but Cris Carter was a leader of the offense, Memo couldn't hold cc jock strap. HUGE difference

Thanks Josdin

"magicci" wrote:
    When Bennett was in there in the beginning our offense was running real smooth in the beginning. But with Bennett on the field he can make a run gain as much yards as a pass, and work wonders with the screen.
    I'm not an anti bennetite, just don't get why you dislike MM

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    yah but Cris Carter was a leader of the offense, Memo couldn't hold cc jock strap. HUGE difference
    did you here daunte in the press conference? We didn't play well, WE didn't execute...George Bush school of leadership graduate. At least last week MW took the blame for the last pick and on a badly thrown pass. That's leadership.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i dont dislike moore. but i just really thought Bennett was showing some upside today.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast