Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Bennett

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: M. Bennett

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    you guys can't be serious? those two fumbels cost us 14 points. He sucks real bad and he is gonna spend the rest of the season on the bench.

Bennett is done in Tice's eyes. Just look at it, Tice stuck up for him all offseason, Bennett said he "Owes" his team a good season and then makes Tice look like an even bigger Meathead. Then Tice makes him the starter for the first 2 games and Bennett pisses his opportunity away and hasn't showen anything for over 2 years??? Bennett just got Hovan's spot on the bench where he was last year ... Get it warm Bennett and get comfortable, your gonna be there for awhile.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"magicci" wrote:
    so are you saying daunte should spend the rest of the season on the bench as well??
    I want to make Daunte see better. Maybe he needs glasses. Can we all chip in and buy Daunte some glasses and Bennett some sticky gloves?
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

"magicci" wrote:
    but how can you bench your playmakers? Bennett was being a playmaker early on except for those fumbles. I know when Daunte makes those mistakes you dont wanna bench him. Its just a rough day.
    Alright, first off there is a pretty big difference between Daunte and Bennett in the fact that C-pepp has actually shown us that he can make plays in the last two years. Bennett has done nothing but suck and get injured. I have given Bennett the benefit of the doubt but it really is getting old. Take a seat Mr. Bennett and lets let Mewelde and Moe run the show. I understand that it isn't all his fault that we lost the game but he has just continually shown that he isn't the same back that we drafted. We can possibly put Bennett on Kick or Punt returns but I don't want him as our feature back any more.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

when was the last time bennett had a "Full" game to prove himself? it was against the packers and look how good he proved to be that game. I bet if Tice would have let him play the whole game he would have done better today.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I am a Bennett guy, but he belonged on the pine yesterday. He is not fumble prone. I don't know what happened, but it was ugly. Mewelde really showed nothing in there though. He ran tough, right into the pile. Did he even catch a pass? Oh well. Pep ain't doing much better. But he needed the reps. He WILL get outta his slump. Personally I am hoping they do start Bennett next week. If he has suddenly turned into Ahman Green, fine bench him for good. But every time Mewelde has his chance, he blows it. Just as well wait one more game for MM to blow it again.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Magicci, we are going to have to change your name to Bennett Whore. What will it take to lose the Mancrush on #23.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Moore didnt impress me at all today, on and off the field. on the field didn't seem like he was working with the blocks well, and off the field he was ripping daunte a new one on perhaps his worst day, i don't care how long Moore has been on the team, until he proves something he can't say jack to pep only the coaches and other leaders on the team can.

Thanks Josdin

OaklandVike is offline Rookie

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    I am a Bennett guy, but he belonged on the pine yesterday. He is not fumble prone. I don't know what happened, but it was ugly. Mewelde really showed nothing in there though. He ran tough, right into the pile. Did he even catch a pass? Oh well. Pep ain't doing much better. But he needed the reps. He WILL get outta his slump. Personally I am hoping they do start Bennett next week. If he has suddenly turned into Ahman Green, fine bench him for good. But every time Mewelde has his chance, he blows it. Just as well wait one more game for MM to blow it again.
    when did he blow a chance? Last year when he averaged 5.8 yds/carry? Not a fare assesment after today, he only ran like 8 times.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Have any of our freaking running backs done anything better? yea moore came in didnt fumble but did he really help at all. Bennett was showing the vision today that he was lacking in the past losing a few tackles. He was beggining to show everything you people wanted him to show. He made one bad move in spinning in traffic the other fumble wasnt his fault. And if Bennett was doing that stuff with our current o-line imagine what he could do with a real online instead of the "replacements"!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"magicci" wrote:
    Have any of our freaking running backs done anything better? yea moore came in didnt fumble but did he really help at all. Bennett was showing the vision today that he was lacking in the past losing a few tackles. He was beggining to show everything you people wanted him to show. He made one bad move in spinning in traffic the other fumble wasnt his fault. And if Bennett was doing that stuff with our current o-line imagine what he could do with a real online instead of the "replacements"!
    i'm not a big bennett guy but i definate agree with you on this magic, like i said earlier moore really bothered me this game.

Thanks Josdin

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast