Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Bennett

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

M. Bennett

i know bennett fumbled twice in this game, but i still wouldn't have taken him out. He was doing good before he was taking out those three rushes for 36 yards. He started out looking like he was going to have a good game. So in my mind taking Michael out was kind of a bad decision.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: M. Bennett

i totally agree with you magicci, the first fumble was his problem but the 2nd one was a really poor decision by pep to follow thru with the screen when he couldn't even see Bennet. Bennet was ripping it up and it would have let Pep ease into the game quicker than having him start having to start throwing it almost every down.

Thanks Josdin

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

i know he had some good rushes but those two fumbles started our whole day off like crap, i think if you take those fumbles away it would be a whole different game because that first drive was going preety good until he coughed it up, so i was ok with MB getting benched

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

ya, in this case you can really argue this both ways. I for one am just fed up with him. I really think hes had his chances to earn the number 1 spot and blown em, and we need to look in a differnt direction. I would give him one more at home, on turf and see what he does, and if he cant produce this week...then bye all means tice, stop the man crush and bench em.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Those 2 fumbles killed us. We were driving and had good flow up until that point. He deserved to be take out, IMO.

but how can you bench your playmakers? Bennett was being a playmaker early on except for those fumbles. I know when Daunte makes those mistakes you dont wanna bench him. Its just a rough day.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i know most of you guys are big Moore guys, but Bennet was ripping it up at the beginning of the game. the fumble really hurt us, but after that we totally gave up on him for a long time and his confidence was probaly down, that and that horrible screen throw really put him in the doghouse. if we would have left him in the game after the first fumble instead of benching him, he could have had a great game.

i know bennet has had plenty of chances and he's blown most of them. i still think the guy is a really good RB, i think moore slightly edges him out, but bennet has something that nobody on our team, except maybe Williamson and that is some homerun speed.

Thanks Josdin

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

you guys can't be serious? those two fumbels cost us 14 points. He sucks real bad and he is gonna spend the rest of the season on the bench.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

True. If they would have left Bennett in the game, then maybe he would have had the next 3 turnovers and the BRING MOSS BACK, BENCH PEP, FIRE TICE threads would be all KILL BENNETT!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

so are you saying daunte should spend the rest of the season on the bench as well??

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast