Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Lynch is now a Bronco

John Lynch signed with the Denver Bronco's today.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Lynch is now a Bronco

good move by the broncs.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Lynch is now a Bronco

with champ and lynch they will have a great secondary.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Lynch is now a Bronco

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dan3ski

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Our Loss!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Lynch is now a Bronco

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by buck

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by dan3ski

Our Loss!

Dude to you everythings a loss. Maybe you should just come out and admit to everyone on this board that you are a closet packer fan. I havent seen anything positive you posted about are team, its bash this, bash that, etc.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Lynch is now a Bronco

He's right though - our loss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Lynch is now a Bronco

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404

He's right though - our loss.

To tell you something, i think we dont need john lynch. We made no effort pursuing him in the first place and we are loaded already at the saftey position that we had to get rid of jack brewere. Our saftey positions are already filled and tice would have never made an attempt to sign him.
    Hes a good player that makes good plays but is already on his down side of his career.
    No loss for us at all. Not to mention we would suffer more from our cap space, and that money can go to someone like a defensive end that will be released following the june 1st cuts.
    Its a wise move, dont worry about it.

Lynch is now a Bronco

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hawaiianvike21

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by buck

Our Loss!

Dude to you everythings a loss. Maybe you should just come out and admit to everyone on this board that you are a closet packer fan. I havent seen anything positive you posted about are team, its bash this, bash that, etc.

H-Vike, I don't like the Pack. Yes, I believe that lynch would
    have been a good addition for a couple of years. It's not
    being negative by saying it's our loss. I would love to
    have had him on our team.

Lynch is now a Bronco

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hawaiianvike21

Our Loss!

H-Vike, I don't like the Pack. Yes, I believe that lynch would
    have been a good addition for a couple of years. It's not
    being negative by saying it's our loss. I would love to
    have had him on our team.

Ok cool, buts with all the negative posting on the other threads. I mean this isint one of them but it seems like, whenever you post there tends to always be a disagreement. I mean everyone is entitled to there own opinions but it seems like you bash just about everything.
    Really we dont need Lynch, we are stacked at saftey.

Lynch is now a Bronco

i agree hv. been saying that all through the first lynch thread. a good safety on his way down (albeit slowly). we have good young safeties that BOTH had probowl seasons (brian got hosed). we'd wind up using lynch on special teams...lol. that'd be somethin', huh?
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast