Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lurkers Ball

darkcloud is offline Waterboy

Re: Lurkers Ball

Hey Lucky Vike,...You pity my daughter????? You little piece of crap!!!!You mentonion my daughter again,...I will hunt you down and bury you where I find you!!!
    You people spend more time talking about meaningles s**t,
    than what matters....
    But still,.. Opposition is the spice of life.... This
    is what makes this country better than the the rest.... I LOVE
    word play battle....BUT obviously Your'e all friggin einsteins.....
    My Greenway point was,.... I didn't hear of it hear,...BECAUSAE ya gave it so little word play,....to me,...this was ..news...!!!1

If ya don't like me,....well,... Bite my ass!!!! I donn't give a raptures arse about being PC....D&*k smokers care about that...

Once again,.... I.....(I) mention my daughter.....MY DAUGHTER .....fine

ANYONE else mention her,.... I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN , YOU LITTLE PISS ANT

So LUCKY VIKE.....What do,ya say we meet up for a beer or two?.....C'mon,
    I've got enough cash to fly out to ya>>>> Say your crap to my face!!!!!

ps

If ya dont agree with mth me,....fine...but Vike Dike was the only one to bring mydaughter into it... So,...C'mon ,....lets go mouth!!!!!

welcome to the site! believe me, there is plenty of news posted on here. we also have a lot of fun here and it is nice to have a place w/ so many friends that also care about the vikings. i hope you stick around and you will see how addicting this place is.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

Bretto is offline Rookie

I love internet thugs.
    Dude I'm from Jersey!
    I am so friggin hard and tough, I got tons of cash and I kill people whenever I want! Everyone fear my wrath!
    >

If I could ban you I would but until you get banned you can send me the cash for the airfare. I can meet your daughter and bring the freak out that girl like rick james.
    Welcome to the site mr net thug.

V4L
    No doubt it's habit forming ..I DO check the the site every day, which is why I was sure there wasn't a recent post about Greenway(((I was wrong,...so sue me!!!!) Big frikkin deal....That's life....( But i still think ther should have been more comments)... Hey, I was wrong,...ooopppps!!!! But this is the reason why I check out ALL the sites.... I'm looking for some positive Greenway news>>>> I NEED him to be the next coming of Scott Studwell ....One of my all-time Vike favs......Tark, Rashad, Kramer,C.Carter, Studwell....( I STILL have my KRAMER jersey from '82)

Where was I????? Whatever,....Mr. WHaaaaaaaambalance......meet me outside toughguy..... It's easy to be a hard ass from a thousand miles away say it to my face... Dude you are either short and skinny, or stubby ,(fat) and out of shape.... I'm 6'-4" 245 , i'm, (for the past 15 yr.s) an Executive protection expert...

This is why the words I read from the little wussies, that are trying to act like hard asses,...make me laugh.....

Anybody that says...'fear me".....or,"Watch out for...."
    OR "BEWARE of my wrath",.... Theyr're faggots...

A direct challenge, such as YOU,
    TOUGHGUY!! ....take THAT serious.....

BRETTO.....YOU DO REALIZE THAT MY DAUGHJTER IS A MINOR !!!!!!!!!!!! AND MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!YOU SHOULD HOPE I AM JUST AN INTERNET THUG>>>????
    Welcome to the shitlist, faggot!!!!!

Which shoulder do you favor!???....

ok seriously, enough w/ the name callling everyone. we are all mature (i hope) enough to act civilized and refrain from the name calling. we are here to talk football and also be friendly towards eachother, not to bash people. i understand playfull name calling when people are just joking, but this is crossing the line. cant we all just be friends??? :P ;D
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

"Bretto" wrote:
    I love internet thugs.
    Dude I'm from Jersey!
    I am so friggin hard and tough, I got tons of cash and I kill people whenever I want! Everyone fear my wrath!

>

If I could ban you I would but until you get banned you can send me the cash for the airfare. I can meet your daughter and bring the freak out that girl like rick james.
    Welcome to the site mr net thug.

You have REALLY stepped out on the wrong foot Darkcloud. I suggest you do a little soul-searching and come back with a little different attitude before you become one of this site's fastest-banned members of all time. The least you can do when you come on here is be respectful of others.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Nice seeing you again:

[img width=263 height=74]http://home.lyse.net/Anja_rule/Bilder/buh-bye.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12