Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

The Lucky Horns have arrived!!!

First a backround story...

If you don't know, I went down to arizonia a few weeks ago to get ready for my high school's golf tryouts. One afternoon, however, we went down to the mexico. This was the third time for me there, and teh first two times I purchased fake watches. Although really cool, the rarely lasted longer than a month. so this time i vowed to my parents i wouldnt buy a watch. but then the question of what should i buy comes into mind. the top sellers in mexico are teh blankets (cool but don't really need blanket), leather wallets (don't need one since getting a Vikings one for christmas), and cowboy hats (i'm not a cowboy...). so after viewing store after store nothing caught my eye. Walking into one store, I saw something that caught my eye. It was behind these cowboy hats under a table. It was a real Viking helmet. real metal riveted together with two real horns. It's very cool. so I purchased it for 30$, (after bargining it down from 75...silly mexicans). Because it couldnt fit into my suitcase, i had to ship it to my house up in wisconsin, and if finally came!!!! i plan to wear it for every game, draft, and other important viking events.

here is a link that i found. It looks just like my helmet I purchased for only 30$
    http://www.johnhelmer.com/prod.itml/icOid/89
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: The Lucky Horns have arrived!!!

Spencer's sell them around here. Usually around halloween.

Nice helmet though. I almost bought one myself, but I like the ones they have at the Renaissance Fair in Shokapee, MN.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

FLAVOOOORRRR FLLLAAAAVVVVVVV!!!!! didn't he wear that on that vh1 show? HAHA!! those still look good though
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

so is newman staying?

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Eyedea" wrote:
    First a backround story...

If you don't know, I went down to arizonia a few weeks ago to get ready for my high school's golf tryouts. One afternoon, however, we went down to the mexico. This was the third time for me there, and teh first two times I purchased fake watches. Although really cool, the rarely lasted longer than a month. so this time i vowed to my parents i wouldnt buy a watch. but then the question of what should i buy comes into mind. the top sellers in mexico are teh blankets (cool but don't really need blanket), leather wallets (don't need one since getting a Vikings one for christmas), and cowboy hats (i'm not a cowboy...). so after viewing store after store nothing caught my eye. Walking into one store, I saw something that caught my eye. It was behind these cowboy hats under a table. It was a real Viking helmet. real metal riveted together with two real horns. It's very cool. so I purchased it for 30$, (after bargining it down from 75...silly mexicans). Because it couldnt fit into my suitcase, i had to ship it to my house up in wisconsin, and if finally came!!!! i plan to wear it for every game, draft, and other important viking events.

here is a link that i found. It looks just like my helmet I purchased for only 30$
    http://www.johnhelmer.com/prod.itml/icOid/89
    Thanks for the link, I like the vikings helmet, now i know where to find one.

I also really liked the Tam O'Shanter

100% wool. Made in Scotland Beret

Also the Greek Leather Fishing Cap.....

I may have to spend a little and get all 3... :wink:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Heres a different but neat vikings helmet..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Nice helmet! There was a Viking thing in London a week or so ago. Here is what a real viking helmet looks like in case your interested. :lol:

[move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

SKOL vikings
    We're bringing purple back.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Sweet, good work eyedea! Wear it proud!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Those horns are cool, I have plastic one and the felt material one with the braids that I wear to all the games.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast