newvikingsfans is offline Waterboy

LT and AP best RB in the NFL

here fun!

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/JL%20III/2008/06/11/NFL_LaDainian_Tomlinson_or_Adrian_Peterson_Best_RB _in_The_League

vikingsblitz is offline Training Camp

Re: LT and AP best RB in the NFL

Between the 2, I would rank LT higher than AP only because he's been going at it longer and has proven to be a constant threat year in, year out.
    We come from the land of the ice and snow...crying Valhalla, I am coming!

Check out Vikings Blitz and feel the rush!

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

when the experts are giving questions like this about a player on the Vikes.. it's the kinda questioning i can live with.

i can't really say AD is better NFL stat wise compared to LT, but i do believe he is a better RB and time will show that.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

I haven't seen LT tear apart one of the better NFL defenses to the tune of 296 yards recently.

... and that with defenses jamming the box and no real passing game to loosen that up.

Put AP on the Chargers and he would be unstoppable, due to their passing game. Put LT on the Vikings, and he would not be that impressive, because defenses would take his lanes away.