Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    amth is offline Starter

Loved the win but......

I was extremely dissapointed in Moore, i know he got big yards, but did u notice anytime he seen contact coming his way he would dive to the ground there were a few times if he would have taken the hit and drove forward he would have gotten a first down, but he flops on the ground instead.

Dissapointed big time in his lack of balls to take a hit

we ar ein trouble at running back people i thought moore was the answer, but if he is afraid to take a hit we will neve rbeat teams like the bears etc
    it sucks being u, but its great being me

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: Loved the win but......

huh?

Why risk fumbling the ball? Thats what Barry Sanders did and no one was worried about him. I think that we finally have a real running back to replace Robert Smith.

Del Rio Guest

Did you watch the game?

amth is offline Starter

watched the entire game, havent missed a game in years NFL TICKET

the thing is he doesnt run very hard all the time, there was some very doable first downs that he would flop down and take the yards so he didnt get contact.

There has been complaints and rumors out of minny before that he wasnt a tough rb and that he nurses injuries after last nights game i belive it

Prophet Guest

I have a tough time ripping on any RB that rushes for 122 yds on 22 carries. There was some of that indecisiveness, but he did his job last night and did it well. Sure, there are better RBs out there, but there are plenty that are worse too. I would love to have a Shaun Alexander type back, but we don't have one now. Use what we have and call the plays to match the skill-set that we bring on the field.

amth is offline Starter

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    huh?

Why risk fumbling the ball? Thats what Barry Sanders did and no one was worried about him. I think that we finally have a real running back to replace Robert Smith.

hahahahahahahahahaha

u didnt just compare moore to smith hahahahahahahahaha

i have been sitting in the shadows just reading posts for a while now and ths is the reason that was th emost stunned post i have EVER seen ANYWHERE

Moore is not the future of this ball club, 3rd down and special teamer at BEST

amth is offline Starter

"Prophet" wrote:
    I have a tough time ripping on any RB that rushes for 122 yds on 22 carries. There was some of that indecisiveness, but he did his job last night and did it well. Sure, there are better RBs out there, but there are plenty that are worse too. I would love to have a Shaun Alexander type back, but we don't have one now. Use what we have and call the plays to match the skill-set that we bring on the field.

maybe i am just dissapointed in the lack of toughness on this team

there just isnt that get in your face and smash someone approach

Del Rio Guest

You are very mistaken.

There were a handfull of first downs he earned by extra effort alone. His punt returns all out effort. He knows when to put his head down and he also knows when to get out of harms way.

I would be surprised if anyone here supported your off the wall claim. It's all about opinions though every one is entitled to their own. I don't put much stock into yours this time. Nor did I when you were going on about how Derrick Johnson couldn't tackle and was going to be a bust and he is leading the Chiefs D in tackles and has more then anyone on our team.

Enjoy your own observations don't be too upset when no one else does.

you are sooooooo wrong! Watch the game next time.
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I think that Moore was giving it his all. He was stretching for extra yards. He was hitting holes hard. He was bouncing it out. He was getting second effort yards.

In the second half, it got easier for him, IDKY?

He should have had even better stats if that 30 yrd run wasn't called back because of holding.

Hold onto your opinion, right now it is a buyers market and we aren't buying it. I bet that the Packer Fans would love to have Moore on their team after the way the 2 backs performed last night.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast