Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lousy Review

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Lousy Review

I eant to vegas this weekend and i got pissed off because these two like thirty old guys saw me in my vikes jersey and said the vikes suck outloud. that's pretty messed up considering two old guys told me that crap who is only a teen.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Lousy Review

Schedule prediction are often impossible because just because it seems like we have a hard season it doesn't mean that a couple of those "playoff" teams will have really bad seasons. Jeez I remember looking at last years schedule and saying "yikes":

Both the 49ers and Giants had very explosive offenses the year before and made the playoffs.
    WE played the entire AFC east which the year before, the worst team was the 8-8 chargers and was called the toughest division in football. It also included the AFC champs Oakland raiders. we played the rams who many predicted to win the Superbowl with a healthy Warner, the Seahawks were improving and destroyed us the season before. Not to mention the Falcons who were the team with the biggest upside in the league before Vick got hurt. After we started 6-0 everyone was saying how soft our shedule was.

By now you can probably see my point... Maybe the Colts, Eagles, Cowboys, Seahawks, etc. will suck next year. I can guarantee at least one of them will.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Lousy Review

good point stalion. it makes no sense to sit here and predict anything so early before the season. if we were to pick up trotter, or say randy moss goes down for the season in camp (knock on wood) then it changes the whole outlook. not only for us, but for everyone who plays us. and vice versa.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Lousy Review

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Schedule prediction are often impossible because just because it seems like we have a hard season it doesn't mean that a couple of those "playoff" teams will have really bad seasons. Jeez I remember looking at last years schedule and saying "yikes":

Both the 49ers and Giants had very explosive offenses the year before and made the playoffs.
    WE played the entire AFC east which the year before, the worst team was the 8-8 chargers and was called the toughest division in football. It also included the AFC champs Oakland raiders. we played the rams who many predicted to win the Superbowl with a healthy Warner, the Seahawks were improving and destroyed us the season before. Not to mention the Falcons who were the team with the biggest upside in the league before Vick got hurt. After we started 6-0 everyone was saying how soft our shedule was.

By now you can probably see my point... Maybe the Colts, Eagles, Cowboys, Seahawks, etc. will suck next year. I can guarantee at least one of them will.
    yo I hope they ALL suck :rr:
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Lousy Review

the writer is a bookie not a sports expert. He's talking covering the spread.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

cheesefree is offline Starter

Lousy Review

Las Vegas oddsmakers predictions are mostly educated guesses based on the teams' performance of the previous year with some bias and wishful thinking thrown in. Before the start of last season the Raiders were expected to play the Pats for the AFC championship. The Raiders went 4-12. There is a lot of parity in the NFL these days, last year at this time who would have picked Carolina to play in the Super Bowl?
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Lousy Review

Who cares what this guy thinks :!: Lets just wait and see what happens when the season gets going. I think that the VIKINGS will surprize a lot of the :bootyshake: in the press this year :!:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12