The Loss Good Or Bad???

Dont get me wrong by no means am i sayin that i wont my team to loose but last year we went 6-0 and then sucked the whole other half of the year, this year we might do better cuz we've gotten the loss out of the way and we can move on... Yes we should of and could of won the game but nothin can shange that so we should come back next week a better team....

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The Loss Good Or Bad???

I think it could help, but it could also put us in a funk. I think it will help light a fire under their asses though!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

The Loss Good Or Bad???

Well it doesnt matter to me because i know this viking team can beat the eagles, we proved last night that we can beat this team, with all the sh*t that went on we still had a chance to win, we still smoked there defense we threw all over them. Our defense played well enough to win. We can beat the eagles we had a damn good chance and we were without 3 starters on offense not to mention moe who picks up the blitz like a TE. We shoulda beat them i think our team knows that, so its not a good thing or a real bad thing. It wont kill the team confidence at all, cause they know they had a real chance.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

The Loss Good Or Bad???

Despite everything i said above we were on the road in a hostile environment, with young guys that have never been on Monday Night Football.

The Loss Good Or Bad???

No Loss is a good loss anytime in the year aganst any team. Dam this victory in defeat crap.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

The Loss Good Or Bad???

I think the loss is as good as a loss can be. This team now knows where it is and what it can do against a team that is one of the NFC favorites. It may sound weird but these young guys now know tht they can play with anyone in the NFC if they stop the mistakes, I would rather loose ugly then win ugly, for confidence reasons.
    Behind the scenes does everybody in the eagle clubhouse really think they are a better team than Minnesota or just played a better game. Don't tell me that that coaching staff isnt thinking Damn, we blitzed like crazy and still let the opposing QB complete 78% of his passes for 343 yards, or damn we were playing at home against a team that fumbled on the goal line, missed a field goal, had a TD called back on a penalty, we were given 2 TD's one on Owens TD and the first one was a result of a BS phantom defensive holding call on a 3rd and 9 that even Madden could not figure out, and our opponents faultered 3 other times in the red zone because of mistakes and we still won. The Eagles are not a better team but they did play a better game last night and did what they needed to do in order to win. The vikings coaches can think the exact opposite, all the mistakes and bogus calls and we were still in it, if they clean up the red zone mistakes they will be fine, it was as good as a loss can be.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The Loss Good Or Bad???

A loss always sucks, but I will take early losses over later losses in the season any time. Last year proved that being hot early doesn't get you far at the end of the season. If this early loss means that the Vikes get on a roll later in the season, then I can accept it as part of the game. If not, then it means that this year's team is overrated and a year or two away. My opinion is that the Vikes barely lost to one of the top teams in the NFL after all but giving the game to the Iggles on a silver platter. How the Vikes react to this loss and how they lost will be a strong indicator of how they will finish the season. The bigger concern is the injuries that have happened so far and how that will affect the Vikes' performance.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE