Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

The Losing Side Affect

I was wondering is me, or does everyone get depress when the vikings lose. I watch ESPN and NFL network 24/7 i am a NFL Fanatic, but when the vikings lose, i cant watch ESPN or NFL Network, i cant even get on PP.O sometimes. Losing bothers me so bad and i cant stand to hear reports talk about our loses, now i cant TV because the boars WON and the Vikes lost. Man im still pissed about it. o yea i cant watch TV till sunday now.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Losing Side Affect

Watch the Gophers play basketball. They're winning!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"SharperImage" wrote:
    I was wondering is me, or does everyone get depress when the vikings lose. I watch ESPN and NFL network 24/7 i am a NFL Fanatic, but when the vikings lose, i cant watch ESPN or NFL Network, i cant even get on PP.O sometimes. Losing bothers me so bad and i cant stand to hear reports talk about our loses, now i cant TV because the boars WON and the Vikes lost. Man im still pissed about it. o yea i cant watch TV till sunday now.
    I'm the same way.
    I am so emotionally invested in the organization that I take every loss really hard.
    People try to tell me that it its just a game its not life and death and all that, but for whatever reason I just bleed purple.
    I stay up all night the day of a loss thinking about what went wrong, what they could have done better, ect.
    It takes all week to get over it until the next game.
    "When God was making defensive ends he made Jim Marshall first. Then everything else followed." -- Joe Kapp.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PurplePeopleEaters69" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    I'm the same way.
    I am so emotionally invested in the organization that I take every loss really hard.
    People try to tell me that it its just a game its not life and death and all that, but for whatever reason I just bleed purple.
    I stay up all night the day of a loss thinking about what went wrong, what they could have done better, ect.
    It takes all week to get over it until the next game.
    excuse me??
    I belive that would be me.

just kiddin

but i'm with you guys, after a loss, i'm usually not enjoyable to be around (however if the gf's around she'll really put in an effort to cheer me up, if you know what i mean)
    so its not all bad.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

You learn to get over it.

Keep marching soldier.

Rambro is offline Rookie

"SharperImage" wrote:
    I feel the exact same way, weeks that we win, I watch NFL Network everyday, I even watch Gameday Final more than once.
    But weeks that we lose it just shits on my week and I don't watch any sports until the following Sunday.

I hate it when we beat ourselves
    such as this whole season....If we get legitimately beat I a still mad but there wasnt much we could do about it.

cunningham is offline Training Camp

I know what you mean. The day after a win, I'm browsing all football sites, reading post-game analysis, and watching highlights. When they lose...I stay far, far away.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

The worst part is that they are crowning Atlanta. We beat them that game.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I am sorry, but be a man here.
    Yes, we are all passionate football fans here and love the Vikings a lot.
    But don't let them ruin your daily life.

Especially if you are getting bummed listening to the fucken retarded media.
    If that is bumming you out, mayBe you should take a break or seek some professional help.

This may be harsh, but there are more important things than football.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast