Frostbite is offline Coach

Losing Games We Should Win

Once again (Becomming an hibitual problem with this organization) we lose games that we should have won. Both the Lions and Cheifs games were just two more examples...carried over from last season...of horrible second half attitude and design. Until this team...it's coaches, players, and staff now how to win games that are close the status of the team will remain unchanged. This is true for home and away games.

This week we get our long time rivals the Packers...with Farve and this possible record being broken. WHO gives a rats dingleballs about Brett and this record?? The entire attitude should focus around one goal....WIN. Nothing should detract from that. The team should do everything possible to go out and destroy the Packers. If Brett gets the record he gets it.....Our attitude should be NOT ON OUR WATCH.
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Losing Games We Should Win

"Frostbite" wrote:
    Once again (Becomming an hibitual problem with this organization) we lose games that we should have won. Both the Lions and Cheifs games were just two more examples...carried over from last season...of horrible second half attitude and design. Until this team...it's coaches, players, and staff now how to win games that are close the status of the team will remain unchanged. This is true for home and away games.

This week we get our long time rivals the Packers...with Farve and this possible record being broken. WHO gives a rats dingleballs about Brett and this record?? The entire attitude should focus around one goal....WIN. Nothing should detract from that. The team should do everything possible to go out and destroy the Packers. If Brett gets the record he gets it.....Our attitude should be NOT ON OUR WATCH.
    Yep...let's let him HAVE the record...the INT record, that is!!!
    8)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

We need to beat the Pack because I cannot make the drive home listening to a Packer fan talk crap.

It'll be hard to stop that pile of horse crap Favre, I mean if your average run of the mill qb's are lighting us up like a Xmas tree, what do you think John Madden's "man-crush' is gonna do Sunday...

Man, I miss those good ol' days when Bret always lost in our Dome...

I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

"vikesoto" wrote:
    It'll be hard to stop that pile of horse crap Favre, I mean if your average run of the mill qb's are lighting us up like a Xmas tree, what do you think John Madden's "man-crush' is gonna do Sunday...

Man, I miss those good ol' days when Bret always lost in our Dome...

If our OFFENSE can keep the ball for some time and actually score a few times, maybe our D can contain him enough for us to win!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

That's asking alot for a team that hasn't been able to score multiple times in a few years. But who knows, maybe we can go Philly on the Pack this week.It would be sweet

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

It's frustrating losing games the way we have been, we could easily be 3-0 instead of 1-2, that's not saying we are a great team though, the problem is the schedule is a lot harder from now on. In our next 6 games we play the Packers twice, The Bears and Cowboys away and the Eagles and Chargers at home. It is not inconceivable that we lose all 6 and go 1-8, then it really will start to get ugly.

"scottishvike" wrote:
    It's frustrating losing games the way we have been, we could easily be 3-0 instead of 1-2, that's not saying we are a great team though, the problem is the schedule is a lot harder from now on. In our next 6 games we play the Packers twice, The Bears and Cowboys away and the Eagles and Chargers at home. It is not inconceivable that we lose all 6 and go 1-8, then it really will start to get ugly.
    Yeah...but then again, we could definitely WIN on Sunday and go on a roll and start winning...the Bears and Chargers appear to have been overrated and if we beat the Pack on Sunday, we could do it again in Lambeau as well.
    And who knows about the Iggles and Cowturds!!!
    7-2 baby!!!

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "scottishvike" wrote:
    Yeah...but then again, we could definitely WIN on Sunday and go on a roll and start winning...the Bears and Chargers appear to have been overrated and if we beat the Pack on Sunday, we could do it again in Lambeau as well.
    And who knows about the Iggles and Cowturds!!!
    7-2 baby!!!
    I hope your right Cajun, maybe I'm seeing the glass half empty and you are seeing it half full, maybe the truth is somewhere in between.