Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Los Takes a Break...

Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort. My family loves that place. It's not even like camping. Free transportation anywhere in Disney World..., and the atmosphere - You can't beat it. We have reservations set for March. We always try to get in camping loop 1500 - "Cottontail Curl". Anyways, have a good time LOS, and fill us in on your return.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Jer
    Jer is offline Rookie

Los Takes a Break...

My cousin is down near Miami-says he's all ready for it. He see's Dan Marino all the time. He played b-ball w/ his son one on one and beat him.

Los Takes a Break...

DUDE LA enjoy, :blob: my girls live in Alabama on the panhandle boarder and said the weather is NOT all that bad but it is definalty wet so drive safe, and come back in one piece and just to get you ready "DAD are we there yet" :roll: we have a whole season ahead of us to talk smack and enjoy the Vikes go all the way...

Enjoy ccasion5: :sunny:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Los Takes a Break...

I remember staying at Lake Buena, right outside the entrance of disney world for not bad rates although it was a marriot. Staying outside but not too far away from disneyworld, there are some great rates you could find that arent too costly. It beats camping i bet. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Los Takes a Break...

"SKOL" wrote:
    Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort. My family loves that place. It's not even like camping. Free transportation anywhere in Disney World..., and the atmosphere - You can't beat it. We have reservations set for March. We always try to get in camping loop 1500 - "Cottontail Curl". Anyways, have a good time LOS, and fill us in on your return.
    HEY! How funny! We have that loop requested, also! We have a golf cart, too, though, so we'll take 2000 if we have to. How cool. It's a little ol' loop, isn't it? I've never been in that one, but my wife likes it.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Los Takes a Break...

Los

Have a great trip, I am sure Texpack will hold done the Greenbay Instigator spot that we have to have.

If you can get over to Universal Studios it is a blast!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Los Takes a Break...

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Los

Have a great trip, I am sure Texpack will hold done the Greenbay Instigator spot that we have to have.

If you can get over to Universal Studios it is a blast!
    Not doing Universal this trip...kids are a bit too young and there aren't a lot of toddler activities over at Universal. Now, when they are like, 10....look out!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12