Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Los Takes a Break...

Hey all,

Just didn't want anyone to think I abandoned y'all. I am leaving tomorrow for a two week trip to this little theme park in Orlando...ummm...can't remember the name, but there's some sort of castle and really big golf ball. Anyway, all I know is that I will be coming back much poorer than I was going down, so have a little sympathy for me when I get back.

Will be thinking of you all...have fun with the preseason games. I'll be checking in on the Bucs training camp while I'm there, and missing all the Packer preseason games in the process. :-( I DON'T think my wife will be excited watching all the kids while I journey to Wide World of SPorts to watch the game. Maybe I'll find it on the radio somewhere.

Peace...

Los
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Los Takes a Break...

Stay away from the hurricanes, pal. They're coming from all directions.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Los Takes a Break...

"SKOL" wrote:
    Stay away from the hurricanes, pal. They're coming from all directions.
    I kinda noticed that. :-k
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Los Takes a Break...

Have a wonderful time and say Hi to Mickey and Minnie for me.

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Los Takes a Break...

Don't get sucked into the tornado and end up in munchkin' land. Wait hurricanes down there..... uh ..... forget it.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

Los Takes a Break...

I think we're just gonna miss Charlie. It's supposed to go through our Georgia campground on Friday night, and we check in on Saturday night. Hope the campground is still there!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Los Takes a Break...

THeres a espn zone nearby the wide world of sports although its not exactly there. ITs on that boardwalk behind epcot.

But there also is a bar at the complex as well, all star cafe i believe, so you might want to check that out as well.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Los Takes a Break...

Have a great trip!

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

Re: Los Takes a Break...

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Hey all,

Just didn't want anyone to think I abandoned y'all. I am leaving tomorrow for a two week trip to this little theme park in Orlando...ummm...can't remember the name, but there's some sort of castle and really big golf ball. Anyway, all I know is that I will be coming back much poorer than I was going down, so have a little sympathy for me when I get back.

Will be thinking of you all...have fun with the preseason games. I'll be checking in on the Bucs training camp while I'm there, and missing all the Packer preseason games in the process. :-( I DON'T think my wife will be excited watching all the kids while I journey to Wide World of SPorts to watch the game. Maybe I'll find it on the radio somewhere.

Peace...

Los

I truly envy you right now! I love Disneyworld.. we go there every year. What hotel are you staying at? I love port orleans riverside.. its really peaceful. Anyways have fun! Oh and I'll be there this December.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

Re: Los Takes a Break...

"GQVikesfan" wrote:

I truly envy you right now! I love Disneyworld.. we go there every year. What hotel are you staying at? I love port orleans riverside.. its really peaceful. Anyways have fun! Oh and I'll be there this December.
    Port Orleans is where we WILL stay someday down the line, but we're going to stay in the campground on site. We got rates for $27 a night, so you can't beat that and still be on Disney property.

But yes, Port Orleans is where we've decided when we do stay in a hotel, will be the one we stay in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast