Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Los is going to the game!

hmmm I dunno. I've only got one email about tickets so far, from a Pack fan not even registered on the board.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

A jersey is "prepared" pretty much by washing it, carefully pressing it with a cool iron, hanging it in your closet on a gold-plated hanger, and occasionally taking it out, trying it on, and psyching yourself up for wearing it on Sunday.

By the way, I'm going to the game, too!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    A jersey is "prepared" pretty much by washing it, carefully pressing it with a cool iron, hanging it in your closet on a gold-plated hanger, and occasionally taking it out, trying it on, and psyching yourself up for wearing it on Sunday.

By the way, I'm going to the game, too!
    What? Are you going to the game?

By the way, I like to talk to my jersey before big games, sometimes it knows the outcome beforehand. Mostly it just hangs there silent though, but I'm sure it appreciates my attention.

"Storm" wrote:

By the way, I like to talk to my jersey before big games, sometimes it knows the outcome beforehand. Mostly it just hangs there silent though, but I'm sure it appreciates my attention.
    "Mostly"? What does it do the other times? :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I could go to the game for only $100 bucks a ticket, but I think I'm going to have to pass! I would rather celebrate at home in front of my girl and her family!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I could go to the game for only $100 bucks a ticket, but I think I'm going to have to pass! I would rather celebrate at home in front of my girl and her family!
    Well, the tickets are $94 face, so I wouldn't call that much of a markup.

JohnnyBlood92 is offline Training Camp

Last year I was lucky enough to snag one ticket out of the several thousand that weren't claimed by season ticket holders during the season. I sat 10 rows up on the 40 yard like behind the Pack bench for the Seattle game. The ticket was $82. Where are you sitting??
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Last year I was lucky enough to snag one ticket out of the several thousand that weren't claimed by season ticket holders during the season. I sat 10 rows up on the 40 yard like behind the Pack bench for the Seattle game. The ticket was $82. Where are you sitting??
    Actually, I did that last year, also.

I'm not sure where I'm sitting yet. Still waiting for them to arrive in the mail. Can't wait though!

Did you know I'm going to the game?

JohnnyBlood92 is offline Training Camp

It was a blast last year. Nate Poole was on my plane from Detroit to Green Bay the day before the game. There were a bunch of Packer fans on the flight as well, but no one knew he was on the plane until we landed and about 500 people were waiting!! It was pretty amazing!
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Los, is is true that you are going to be at the Rams-Seahawks game this weekend...somebody here told me that, but I don't remember who?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast