Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 112
  1. #11
    keystonevike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    297

    Re: Looks like we see Eagles next Week


    In the 2nd half, the Eagles D is putting up better offensive numbers than their O. We better come ready to play next week and I believe we will.

  2. #12
    BBQ Platypus's Avatar
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,027

    Re: Looks like we see Eagles next Week

    The one thing that really worries me is that Jim Johnson defense.
    They could show T-Jack some really difficult looks - they're notorious for disguising blitzes well.


    "This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

  3. #13
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Looks like we see Eagles next Week

    "BBQ" wrote:
    The one thing that really worries me is that Jim Johnson defense.
    They could show T-Jack some really difficult looks - they're notorious for disguising blitzes well.
    Good point BBQ, however, I worry more about that blitz scheme and if our OL (C) can get a good pre-snap read and pick it up.

    Gonna be a hell of a test for the big boys up front.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #14
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Looks like we see Eagles next Week

    Giants threw in some crazy blitz packages and messed with T-Jack

    Im worried about what the Iggles will do

  5. #15
    keystonevike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    297

    Re: Looks like we see Eagles next Week

    On D we need to shut down Westbrook and on O we need to avoid mistakes.

  6. #16
    thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    547

    Re: Looks like we see Eagles next Week

    We are due for a good game ... haven't played that great the last two ... The Eagles got lucky today since the Cowgirls didn't even show up ..... Eagles will not have it so easy next week is my prediction. AD is due for a big game. I like our chances.

  7. #17
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Looks like we see Eagles next Week

    "V4L" wrote:
    Giants threw in some crazy blitz packages and messed with [s]T-Jack[/s] our OL.

    Im worried about what the Iggles will do
    Fixed it for you my freind
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #18
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Looks like we see Eagles next Week

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Giants threw in some crazy blitz packages and messed with [s]T-Jack[/s] our OL.

    Im worried about what the Iggles will do
    Fixed it for you my freind

    ;D

    Yah lol

    I know it was on the o-line and RBs.. But im saying you could tell jackson couldn't get much going with that happening

  9. #19
    Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    606

    Re: Looks like we see Eagles next Week

    "V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Giants threw in some crazy blitz packages and messed with [s]T-Jack[/s] our OL.

    Im worried about what the Iggles will do
    Fixed it for you my freind

    ;D

    Yah lol

    I know it was on the o-line and RBs.. But im saying you could tell jackson couldn't get much going with that happening
    No one could...

    When rushers are straight in your face because the best guard in football blocks air more then once, it's rough...

  10. #20
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Looks like we see Eagles next Week

    "Yfz01" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Giants threw in some crazy blitz packages and messed with [s]T-Jack[/s] our OL.

    Im worried about what the Iggles will do
    Fixed it for you my freind

    ;D

    Yah lol

    I know it was on the o-line and RBs.. But im saying you could tell jackson couldn't get much going with that happening
    No one could...

    When rushers are straight in your face because the best guard in football blocks air more then once, it's rough...

    Obviously...

    Wrs got out like 2 yards and Jackson was already flying to the ground

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 09:36 PM
  2. Eagles | Morhinweg takes over playcalling duties Week 10
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 08:55 AM
  3. Game of the Week: Vikings vs Eagles
    By PurplePharaoh in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 05:18 AM
  4. Vikings vs. Eagles NEXT WEEK!
    By G_Vikes1970 in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 10:46 PM
  5. Week 12 pick'em (remember games start thursday this week)
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 10:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •