Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast
    Peterson08 is offline Rookie

Looks like we see Eagles next Week

And this Jim Johnson led d. It will be hard

Re: Looks like we see Eagles next Week

Yeah their defense is good....but with big pat back we are going to be just as good...

The cowboys are making the eagles look really good right now....they have been inconsistent this year...more so than us...

The Cowboys are such a joke!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Where are you reading that Fat Pat will be back next week? I haven't heard that for sure! As I recall it was 2-6 weeks he would be out. Next week would be week 3.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Where are you reading that Fat Pat will be back next week? I haven't heard that for sure! As I recall it was 2-6 weeks he would be out. Next week would be week 3.
    Pat williams said in a article i read off of sports illustrated.com that he WILL be back for the playoffs sooo I am going off of that.

Might as well atleast try it even if he isnt ready because we know that we as good at run stopping without him granted we faced some sick running backs the last 2 weeks

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I agree, even though Pat said he would play the first game in the playoffs that's no guarantee.
    He could have a relapse or the healing isn't going as fast as they hoped. I don't want the big guy get hurt even more. Today's game showed us we need him and i'd love to get him back but not when he's only at 50%,60%
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

The cowboys would have been better not wasting their time traveling to Philly....they are playing horrible! hard to imagine they have even won 9 games this year!

Lets get those eagles!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Pat williams said in a article i read off of sports illustrated.com that he WILL be back for the playoffs sooo I am going off of that.

Might as well atleast try it even if he isnt ready because we know that we as good at run stopping without him granted we faced some sick running backs the last 2 weeks
    I know that's what's been said but I haven't heard for sure he will be playing. You just made it sound so positive I was wondering if I had missed something.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I agree, even though Pat said he would play the first game in the playoffs that's no guarantee.
    He could have a relapse or the healing isn't going as fast as they hoped. I don't want the big guy get hurt even more. Today's game showed us we need him and i'd love to get him back but not when he's only at 50%,60%
    Well like i said if there is any doubt that he will be okay i dont see why not atleast try it....the article said the trainers were trying their hardest to get him back for the playoffs.

Another way to think of it is if we sit him out hoping that we win this game and we lose...it will leave me thinking what it would have been like if he was in there?
    so either way if he is even close to being okay to play he might as well try it.....if we lose he has 6 months to heal up!

HoosierVike is offline Starter

"UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:

im sure pat would love to get back on the field..and would if it was left up to him, but im going to wait to hear what the trainers have to say, they have the last call.
    Having him back would be HUGE and change a lot of peoples opinions as to how the vikings eagles game would go

I sure hope we dont play TODAYS Eagles!
    Lets see if Brad learned a few things about the Eagles while he was there.....Hopefully the game wont come down to Brads clock management!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast