Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Purple D is offline Starter

Looking for a name

Does anyone remember who our 3rd string quarter back was 2 or 3 years ago? He was real skinny and not very good.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Looking for a name

Spergon Wynn? Bubby Brister? Those are the only 2 I remember.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Purple D is offline Starter

Looking for a name

Spergon Wynn!!!!

Thats the name I was looking for. Does anybody remember the one time he started?
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

Looking for a name

nope sorry pruple D..

:? I can't even tell you if I started two days ago hum :scratch: that just don't sound right, ops: maybe I should say I am not sure I was alive two days ago :| but I must be becuase I am still here today :shaking: oh never mind.

No help here sorry :lol:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Looking for a name

He started against the Packers at Lambeau in Denny's last year as coach.

Guess what role this guy plays in my FFL league? If you pass the time limit on your pick, you automatically draft him! Acutally did that in last year's draft, and we're doing it again! Wouldn't have worked out though, becaue he didn't even make Yahoo's list of players, LOL

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Looking for a name

Didn't he also start the last game of the season at Baltimore that year when Tice was interim coach? I don't know if he actually finished the game but what I do remember is that he stunk really badly. Horrible QB. Isn't he playing in the CFL now?
    Even babies know the difference.

Looking for a name

Yeah he started in the Baltimore game. He is now the 3rd string qb for the B.C. Lions in the CFL. He was the B.C. Lions 2nd qb last year got beat out and now is 3rd. Bad NFLer average CFLer descent backup material.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Looking for a name

I hate that guy!! He was probably the most worthless QB I have ever seen play. He started those two games that one season for the vikes and those were some terrible games. Actually we had a lead in that packer game late in the third or early in the fourth, but then Favre pulled something out of his @$$!! The Baltimore game, was like 18 to 3 and Wynn was horrible!! I don't know how we even scored!!! Thank God he's gone!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Looking for a name

Mr. Wynn used to play for the Browns in 2000 before coming to the Vikings. Stats for the Browns.

WK OPP | CMP ATT PYD TD INT | RSH YD TD |
    +----------+--------------------------+----------------+
    | 4 oak 2 5 15 0 0 | 0 0 0 |
    | 7 den 2 5 21 0 0 | 2 12 0 |
    | 8 pit 1 3 2 0 0 | 0 0 0 |
    | 9 cin 7 16 82 0 1 | 0 0 0 |
    | 12 ten 0 0 0 0 0 | 1 3 0 |
    | 13 bal 5 9 30 0 0 | 0 0 0 |
    | 14 jax 5 16 17 0 0 | 0 0 0 |
    | TOTAL | 22 54 167 0 1 | 3 15 0 |

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Looking for a name

Stats with the Vikings. Bouman got hurt aganist Jacksonville and Wynn came in a ruined Cris Carter's last game with the Vikings in the Metrodome. I heard that Randy Moss asked Todd if he could throw left handed.

WK OPP | CMP ATT PYD TD INT | RSH YD TD |
    | 15 jax | 24 39 218 0 1 | 1 11 0 |
    | 16 gnb | 11 30 114 1 3 | 5 33 0 |
    | 17 bal | 13 29 86 0 2 | 2 17 0 |
    | TOTAL | 48 98 418 1 6 | 8 61 0 |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast