Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Looking into the "Crystal Ball"

I say we need to continue to bring Tjack along because he is still young and when he is playing good he is good he does make rookie mistakes when he is a rookie and even Peyton manning threw 6 ints this year so With 10 games this year i am still happy with this kid considering I was totally pissed on passing on Jay Cutler to get tis kid whom i knew nuthing about. Thats right I was throwing shit at the TV including my vikings bricks going wtf who is he? when we drafted him, then i go to training camp like i do every year to see our draftees and then eat my words. We drafted well last 2 years. I love our draft personel. I cant find anyone else better then them So i am saying lets give TJack more time at least another year. We need more and better WRs a better vet or 2 and maybe a 4-5 WR set a 10 time play games and that should help.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Picture this....Fitz, Burleson and Rice with Wade in the slot.....that would help Tjack alot and help spread the offense for the Purple Jesus I love MCNabb and I dont know if he is going to be run out of town just yet either chances are but not for sure. I am betting that we dont get him and he lands in Chicago
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

another thing I like that vikesfargo said was Ron Dayne. He has never been used properly just like when we traded a SB away to Dallas for Herschal and never used him properly. And CC you got something going as well, need another Vet to go with winfield for exp like trufant. Marcus Trufant i like. We do need some more hungry DEs also

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

"purplepowered" wrote:
    Picture this....Fitz, Burleson and Rice with Wade in the slot.....that would help Tjack alot and help spread the offense for the Purple Jesus I love MCNabb and I dont know if he is going to be run out of town just yet either chances are but not for sure. I am betting that we dont get him and he lands in Chicago
    For the love of god, we could have Harrison, Moss, and Steve Smith as our WRs and TJ wouldnt know how to get them the ball. All he can do is hit the slants. He counts to 1, closes his eyes, and throws the ball on those.

So youa re saying that the Giants should also dump Eli manning also then right? I feel you cannot judge a man by counting on someone whos coach cant change a thing onthe fly without having a 20 mintue break in between things before he can make a change then its too late and we are out of the play offs. The kid has been in the league 2 years not 10 and everyone is shitting on him like he is Ryan Leaf. Its bull shit. He hasnt had recievers, his coach sucks and because he beat the boss old team he used to root for he got an ok for the next year,
    the first half was atroaches the 2nd half was way to late. and everyone wants to blame TJack. It isnt fair to him He got us 5-0 and 5-1 last 6 games. and because he lost this game because of shitty playcalling because the caoch called the runns staight up the middle of the 8-9 man fronts instead of running outside or screen pass or swing pass that workd after half time TJack after going 5-0 losed one game its all his fault...bench TJack! I dont think So. Maybe if coach would have played rice in the beginning of the season more we would have been not in this position to ahve to win last night. When Rice scored a TD we won almost every game and the kid can throw balls too. But the coach again says he is raw so we are going to be careful and bring him in carefully so he dont get too much thrown at him much like last year when we put Greenway in on a SP t preseason play and lost him for the season on special teams, our #1 pick LB on SP T I dont think that is smart coaching. So all around I am looking at the big picture and Going back to the Denny Green era
    and playing not to lose then letting Dungy go and keepin green, then having tice
    and then another offensive coach in Chilly and let another great Defensive mind go to Steelers..AGAIN! REPEAT! and HE is in the playoffs! WOW funny how that works every team that coaches that leave here are doing much better than we are. Why? IDK But I am stuck and sick of it. and being a fan I am going to voice it as well and going to show That hey TJack did bring us back to 8-7 so at least we are going to be 50-50 this year thanks to our QB going 5-1 the last 6

Thanks TJack I am behind you!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

McNabb is FAR too injury-prone to be a reliable replacement for Jackson.
    Has he ever finished a season?
    No - we need to get a journeyman to back up Jackson, and give him another season to learn the game.

FYI, we would NOT win a Super Bowl with this squad even if Garcia was our quarterback.
    We wouldn't even be at the top of our division - the Packers would STILL be a better team.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"BBQ" wrote:
    No - we need to get a journeyman to back up Jackson, and give him another season to learn the game.

FYI, we would NOT win a Super Bowl with this squad even if Garcia was our quarterback.
    We wouldn't even be at the top of our division - the Packers would STILL be a better team.

Ummm Mcnabb is no more injury prone at this point than the man himself T-Jack.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"BBQ" wrote:

That's an absolute joke.
    If we even had average QB play we'd likely be 12-4.
    Tarvaris cost us at least this game and the Lions game.
    The Bollinger/Holcomb experiment was a disaster and cost us games (especially KC).

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"Schutz" wrote:
    "BBQ" wrote:

Shutz how do u get that to add the pics in the boot like that I love that its soo cool seeing the next ones i didnt notice them right away and now findin myself looking back at them lol
    this one is by far the best!

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"purplepowered" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "BBQ" wrote:

Shutz how do u get that to add the pics in the boot like that I love that its soo cool seeing the next ones i didnt notice them right away and now findin myself looking back at them lol
    this one is by far the best!
    I just made a base background with the football field first, then I added in Chuck Norris on the bottum left and my name there, and then I saved that picture as a separate file.
    Then every week all I need to do is find a picture of the person I want, cut them out of there picture, resize to fit the one I already have ready.
    Then I just put the cutout as a floating section and save it under a new name.
    That way I always have my base picture I can quickly paste a cutout onto.

[img width=450 height=337]http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/5946/schutztt7.jpg[/img]

That's the base picture I use.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast