Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    If we end up with a horrible record and a top 10 pick, we can get Justin Blackmon. Great player. Great guy. Would love to have him on our team.

Touching article: OSU WR Justin Blackmon has a Very Special Fan - BeyondU Sports
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    If we end up with a horrible record and a top 10 pick, we can get Justin Blackmon. Great player. Great guy. Would love to have him on our team.

Touching article: OSU WR Justin Blackmon has a Very Special Fan - BeyondU Sports
    Blackmon is a beast.. would love to have him in purple n gold!

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    I still would rather have Kalil or Martin to fix our LT position. Blackmon is definitely nice but if it was me and both of those tackles are off the board I would go with Vontaze Burfict. Having a player in the middle like Vontaze, with Singletary coaching him up, the thought brings a tear to my eye.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Still crazy that Peterson only got 5 carries in the second half.

I like HEY's point, we have a great first half team. If we could put it all together, we'd be putting up 40 a game.
    They did throw to him 4 times. So 9 out of 25 second half plays went his way. Not enough but not as bad as it may seem.
    If they convert on a couple of those 3rd downs Peterson gets more touches.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakout View Post
    I still would rather have Kalil or Martin to fix our LT position. Blackmon is definitely nice but if it was me and both of those tackles are off the board I would go with Vontaze Burfict. Having a player in the middle like Vontaze, with Singletary coaching him up, the thought brings a tear to my eye.
    Holy shit you read my mind exactly. Perfect post.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

missvikes is offline Training Camp
    Why don't we put Camarillo in on Special Teams returning & pull Harvin out of there to ensure his health as a WR. Camarillo is quick & can hold onto the ball & take hits
    SKOL!!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Which Vikings are you watching where Camarillo is quick?

To be honest, I actually forgot Camarillo was on the team. In fact, the coaches seem to have as well, considering he's been inactive for two games out of three.

If we're not putting in Harvin on kickoffs, then it needs to be Booker. Sherels is doing a great job at punts, both of them are actually guys who can be considered a threat. Camarillo, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Which Vikings are you watching where Camarillo is quick?

To be honest, I actually forgot Camarillo was on the team. In fact, the coaches seem to have as well, considering he's been inactive for two games out of three.

If we're not putting in Harvin on kickoffs, then it needs to be Booker. Sherels is doing a great job at punts, both of them are actually guys who can be considered a threat. Camarillo, not so much.

+1
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    They did throw to him 4 times. So 9 out of 25 second half plays went his way. Not enough but not as bad as it may seem.
    If they convert on a couple of those 3rd downs Peterson gets more touches.
    Also, if I remember correctly he had 2 big runs that were called back. Those do not show up as touches, and we were forced into passing mode after both those penalties.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123