WW84D is offline Training Camp

Look out for me on Fox

I will be sitting section 121 Row 1 behind the vikings (45 yard line) I will be wearing the same gear from the redskins game.

*shoulder pads
    *official vikings game pants with pads
    *official NfL vikings socks
    *purple Randy Moss authentic jersey
    *Helga hat with extra long horns to obstruct the view of any Fudge Packer fans

I know for the people who are not going to the game you could probably care less but if your going to the game give me a shout, I will be in Green Bay Saturday flying in from Washington DC.

Going by myself because the "Packer Fan club of DC wouldnt even go" I called them out and they said NO! wussies!!!!
    Sky rockets in flight....AFTERNOON DELIGHT!!!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Look out for me on Fox

Cool! Did I mention yet that I am also going in the game?

However, I think I am in SECTION 1, and ROW 121, so I won't be quite as visible.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Look out for me on Fox

"WW84D" wrote:
    I will be sitting section 121 Row 1 behind the vikings (45 yard line) I will be wearing the same gear from the redskins game.
    *shoulder pads
    You'll definitely stand out WW84D. We'll be watching for ya !! As long as you're at the game make sure you call all the Pack fan's wussies.

You there for business, or do you just follow the Vikes to road games?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Look out for me on Fox

have fun dude! wish i was there!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"WW84D" wrote:

*shoulder pads

I know for the people who are not going to the game you could probably care less but if your going to the game give me a shout, I will be in Green Bay Saturday flying in from Washington DC.

Going by myself because the "Packer Fan club of DC wouldnt even go" I called them out and they said NO! wussies!!!!

BRO, YOU GOTTA HAVE A SIGN! ARE YOU TAKING ONE?
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

scott72 is offline Rookie

"WW84D" wrote:

*shoulder pads

I'll be in section 126. I'll be looking for you bud..lol
    Go Pack go!!!