SGEVike is offline Waterboy

In London need help finding the game!

Anyone in London or been to London and watched the Vikes? Just found out I am traveling in 3 days and going nuts. Any help would be great. I am staying at 196 Bishopsgate in London. Looking for a pint and would buy a pint for a fan if they can send me to watch the game.

Keep the peace

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    The NFL is pretty big in the UK

Try on this site maybe.. NFL UK Forums - Powered by vBulletin

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SGEVike View Post
    Anyone in London or been to London and watched the Vikes? Just found out I am traveling in 3 days and going nuts. Any help would be great. I am staying at 196 Bishopsgate in London. Looking for a pint and would buy a pint for a fan if they can send me to watch the game.

Keep the peace
    As it happens you're in luck regarding the Vikes game this weekend as it will be shown live on the regular terrestrial tv channel. It will be on Channel 4 ( often referred to as just 4 ) and the coverage starts at 01:00 UK time on Monday morning. So that will be available on the TV in your room for sure.

For future info you can catch NFL games at the Sports Cafe ( Sports Cafe London - Home Page ) but they will only show the two live games that are transmitted on Sky Sports ( which is the UK satellite provider ). This Sunday is the Panthers/Falcons and then Saints/Buccaneers.
    Unlike the US we don't get the option to pick the game we want to see and have to rely on Sky Sports for the early/late game on a Sunday, C4 for the Sunday night game and ESPN ( available via cable and satellite ) for MNF.

For info for anyone reading this who is coming to the UK in the next couple of weeks.. the GB game on 23/10 and road game against Carolina on 30/10 are both on Sky Sports - so you will be able to see them

Hope you enjoy the game SGE and have a safe trip
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

SGEVike is offline Waterboy

Appreciate the information.

Thank you again. I am going to be in London/Dublin for both the Bear and Slacker games. Here is going 2 - 0. Might have to find this bar so I can watch some football on Sunday.

Take care