Thread: LOL

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

LOL

I was just on a Eagle board checking it out and a Packer fan starts sending me personal messges.

Packer Fan:
    Go Eagles!!! God i love it when the vikings lose, lets hope kearse lays out culpepper and plants him under the turf.

Me:
    You lost to the bears in your home stadium nothing could top that not even the ukeright: ukeright: Vikings loosing LOL

Packer Fan:
    Awwww pissed your going to lose tonight. I love to see minny lose man its almost as great as green bay winning. Plus whats with that horn blowing in your stadium and your team wearing purple. You viking fans love to blow each other? Wow what a bunch of homosexuals.

Me:
    Real mature dude, just because of a teams color you call them gay. I guess my whole high school was gay. Hey it could be worse we could be wearing Babie **** Green and Yellow. The horn rules dude, thats the calling for an ass whooping, you should know that. At least we arn't wearing chees on our heads.

Packer Fan:
    Wearing cheese on our head is better than wearing purple, that **** speaks for itself. Your horn blowing represents that you viking fans are gay. So do you blow other men, yeah thats what most viking fans do. You jealous of our 3 super bowl titles while you frauds have none. Gary Anderson kicks the winning field goal against the falcons and its no good. Morten andersons kick is up and it's good and the vikings choke once again. 1998 title game was awesome.

I didnt reply after that i figured it wasn't worth it. I mean the dude is obviously ignorant if all he can come up with is our colors and something that happened six years ago then forget it. They never quit, I dont believe I have ever seen a viking fan post anything in my entire life as stupid as what this dude told me. ukeright:

Del Rio Guest

LOL

This isn't an accurate representation of EVERY packer fan thank goodness.

There are soem viking fans that act this way too I'm sure

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

LOL

very desperate attempt to bring his confidence back up after the pack loss.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

LOL

Yeah thats what i thought, although some viking fans may do this (none that i know of) we dont do it here. I havn't seen it anyhow i mean blowing horns is gay WTF. Good point Klein40.

brock is offline Rookie

LOL

Hah, he seemed like a really cool guy. :/

I hate it when people can't spell "you're".
    Greenway>You