Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Locker to sit out against Vikings?

Jake Locker to sit out against Vikings?

Jake Locker: Titans QB could miss matchup with Vikings

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    I tend to get nervous when old Vets get the start. Lets hope that they have been devoting all the reps to Locker leading up to his injury and Jake is a bit rusty.

Course, it doesn't matter, they can't run the ball so our D should be able to play them pretty much one dimensional.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    i would rather play Locker than Hasselbeck
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Hasselbeck to start at quarterback vs Vikings, Locker out with injured shoulder

Titans coach: Hasselbeck to start at quarterback vs Vikings, Locker out with injured shoulder - The Washington Post

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    I'll third the feeling, I also would rather us face Locker than Hasselbeck.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    I dunno...Hasselbeck used to be somewhat mobile, but these days can't be anywhere as mobile as Locker is. Could be a big day by the DL sack-wise.

I also suspect there's some muscle memory and timing issues that will not work in Hasselbeck's favor. Yes, he should "play smarter" perhaps than Locker would have, but he probably won't have the same timing, etc. with the receivers that Locker would have considering the 2nd string QB usually doesn't get many practice reps. I don't recall Hasselbeck coming in cold last week and lighting it up.

Biggest thing is that offensively we should dominate Tennessee in our house.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    We are going to beat the crap out of that old man. He might not finish the game and if he does he will probably not have much more than 100 yards passing.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    We are going to beat the crap out of that old man. He might not finish the game and if he does he will probably not have much more than 100 yards passing.
    We only had 111 yards passing last week.

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    I would rather face Locker but as long as we stay focused I think we'll be fine. We are the better team right now. Hasselbeck gets rid of the ball so fast it's a concern. I have seen him get hot and just carve people up but I don't think our D Line will let him get going in our house.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I tend to get nervous when old Vets get the start. Lets hope that they have been devoting all the reps to Locker leading up to his injury and Jake is a bit rusty.

Course, it doesn't matter, they can't run the ball so our D should be able to play them pretty much one dimensional.
    I owe my scouts a bonus for that little nugget.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast