Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    unless he can get punts downed inside the 20 more often and inside the 5-10 would be even better.
    Wow, is the net yards average leader last year in consideration for the HOF? As I said before these guys have no business even being considered for the HOF. Chrissy Kluwe knows this so creates a sideshow so he can get noticed in his overpaid profession of kicking a football. I wonder what his new mission is since he can now be the best man at his gay friends wedding. The door has been opened folks. Next it's a husband and wife that decide they are in love with another woman in their lives and want her to be a part of their life, to include marriage, and filing married husband wife , and wife. It's coming don't you worry. That would also go for Adam and Steve and their new partner butch..... It's all good..

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Wow, is the net yards average leader last year in consideration for the HOF? As I said before these guys have no business even being considered for the HOF. Chrissy Kluwe knows this so creates a sideshow so he can get noticed in his overpaid profession of kicking a football. I wonder what his new mission is since he can now be the best man at his gay friends wedding. The door has been opened folks. Next it's a husband and wife that decide they are in love with another woman in their lives and want her to be a part of their life, to include marriage, and filing married husband wife , and wife. It's coming don't you worry. That would also go for Adam and Steve and their new partner butch..... It's all good..
    Before you know it, cats and dogs will be sleeping together.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    unless he can get punts downed inside the 20 more often and inside the 5-10 would be even better.
    But that's already factored into the net average(if it's a touchback you take off 20 yards).

Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    before you know it, cats and dogs will be sleeping together.
    they know better!!!!!!

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    A punter's statistics must be one of the least accurate ways to rank players in a position in the NFL. It has so much to do with outside factors, like where they're kicking from.

Quote Originally Posted by HEY View Post
    A punter's statistics must be one of the least accurate ways to rank players in a position in the NFL. It has so much to do with outside factors, like where they're kicking from.
    Exactly, there is really no reason to even keep stats on a punter. Who really cares. A punter has never won a game but he's lost a few by dropping the snap and trying to play an athlete on the run and fumble for a return td. They have to be the most overpaid players in sports. Krissy got booted not because he's a touchy feely kind of guy that can't shut his trap. He got cut because he's a 7 or 8 year veteran and NO PUNTER IS WORTH 1.5 MIL A YEAR. Not even the late great Ray Guy.. I think Crissy liked him to be in the hall because his name sounds like Gay...

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Exactly, there is really no reason to even keep stats on a punter. Who really cares. A punter has never won a game but he's lost a few by dropping the snap and trying to play an athlete on the run and fumble for a return td. They have to be the most overpaid players in sports. Krissy got booted not because he's a touchy feely kind of guy that can't shut his trap. He got cut because he's a 7 or 8 year veteran and NO PUNTER IS WORTH 1.5 MIL A YEAR. Not even the late great Ray Guy.. I think Crissy liked him to be in the hall because his name sounds like Gay...
    You kind of have a point on this one. The average punter salary is around $870K/yr from what I could find. There are 7 punters currently making more than $1.5M yr. Kluwe's numbers show he is middle of the pack and was being paid in excess of his value. That is most likely why he was cut.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by HEY View Post
    Perhaps, but I think the numbers do make it pretty clear that their is not a big difference between NFL punters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12