Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Local press continues "hate" of Vikings

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Sorry for the double post DCPologirl. I didn't read through 30 pages to see it! LOL
    Search

Gotta give members here credit for posting these articles.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Sorry for the double post DCPologirl. I didn't read through 30 pages to see it! LOL
    I hear ya cojomay when I originally posted it I put a disclaimer...I don't know if anyone has posted this yet but.....amazingly noone had but I sure wasn't going to read through 27 pages to find out lol

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

CynicalVike is offline Starter

I personally am glad to see the press cut out of the loop. At times their prying into the affairs of the team where a distraction, a dis-service to the team, and quiet honestly, they had no business being in the middle of things anyway. When things are decided by the team, and they make an announcement, then, and only then is it "news". Until that point, it is only speculation and fodder for discussion boards such as here at P.P.O..

Tom Powers and the other press writers that cover the Vikings have been spoiled for too many years, and they are using their respective media outlets to whine about it at the expense of the Vikings public image. :crybaby:
    I used to be indecisive, now I m not so sure!

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

"Big C" wrote:
    I agree that the hating gets old. But I do agree with the article about the organization mishandling the Culpepper situation. I don't know if my judgement is biased because I like Culpepper, but I think they seriously screwed up here.
    Believe me you are not alone in this regard. Sitting here listening to the KFAN as I browse the forums and in every show this morning, at one point, the host and guest finally criticize the poor mismanagement of this problem and how it's left an ugly picture of inability by the new regime to keep things under wraps.

My take, "Not again?" When will this futility in leadership end? The legacy has continued further with yet another BLACK EYE! I could list all the misdeeds, but it would take another page. I just wanted you to know, that there are some die-hard lifelong fans of the Vikings who feel as adamantly about this as you do!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

"BigMoInAZ" wrote:
    "Big C" wrote:
    I agree that the hating gets old. But I do agree with the article about the organization mishandling the Culpepper situation. I don't know if my judgement is biased because I like Culpepper, but I think they seriously screwed up here.
    Believe me you are not alone in this regard. Sitting here listening to the KFAN as I browse the forums and in every show this morning, at one point, the host and guest finally criticize the poor mismanagement of this problem and how it's left an ugly picture of inability by the new regime to keep things under wraps.

My take, "Not again?" When will this futility in leadership end? The legacy has continued further with yet another BLACK EYE! I could list all the misdeeds, but it would take another page. I just wanted you to know, that there are some die-hard lifelong fans of the Vikings who feel as adamantly about this as you do!
    There absolutely are. I am definitely leaning towards being angry at the powers that be....

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Del Rio Guest

http://spreadmystaplerandflyaway.ytmnd.com/

"Del Rio" wrote:
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:sign5:

Del Rio Guest

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:sign5:
    http://staplerwiththepower.ytmnd.com/

this one is better

http://staplercalledlove.ytmnd.com/

OMG Del where do you find this stuff? lmao!

Del Rio Guest

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    OMG Del where do you find this stuff? lmao!
    I make ytmnd's for fun sometimes. I am a member of that site.

This one always busts me up big time

http://jesusfavre.ytmnd.com/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast