Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Ill give you an assist. there are several plays on here alone that show PL down the field and at times as much as 30 yards.

I think we should all notice how much the OL and WR's had to do with the season AP had. How many significant downfield blocks were made by OL and WR's giving everything they had to make a block to give him more yardage

I looked at all those clips and saw him fire across the LOS three times, actually two and pull on one. The one he pulled on he whiffed making his block against AZ, I believe. The seeing him running down filed was because he was chasing his guy who ran by him. I think we should keep PL but we should renegotiate his contract with strict weight guidelines.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Ill give you an assist. there are several plays on here alone that show PL down the field and at times as much as 30 yards.

I think we should all notice how much the OL and WR's had to do with the season AP had. How many significant downfield blocks were made by OL and WR's giving everything they had to make a block to give him more yardage

I never get sick of watching AD highlight videos!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    birk was run off by marty, not childress !
    He also ran off farwell who will be playing for seattle today.
    Marty has been trying to run off winfield for a couple of years now.
    Next it will probably be kw and ja.
    +1

lol!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789